Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I'm starting to believe, based on the speed of new content released and how it plays, that it would've been much better to keep the game closer to the initial lightweight "roguelite-boss fighter" feel it had. The "open world" aspect feels pointless and just introduces the unneeded bother of spending most of your time only moving around and an unnecessary time sink for the dev to make the environement and everything within it "work".

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Ok... more submissive scenes of the little man of the main character... and the real action for when?? Or will he continue to be Alice's pathetic pet?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
dear warmongers and soldiers of the ass vs tits debate, we should fight a common enemy: the feet people are taking over
Agreed, ass all the way! I will live for ass and die for ass (Preferably under an ass). Bewbs are okay but I would rather have a voluptuous pair of breasts shoved into my face than simply kissing a woman's foot over and over again.

Oh, I really liked the new Sexual pet scene, I hope you did too) But I was able to resist, and my hands were on the table while recording the video :D
new scenes, enjoy View attachment 1623318
I will be downloading this now. I am in love with this update already just from seeing MC shamefully licking Alice's magical kitty <3

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Any chance of a repack or a torrent upload? The file is too big for MEGA, and trying to download a 6GB file at under 100Kb/s on the other mirrors is fucking brutal.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there some cheat to unlock the gallery? Cause even if Dealer was removed as a fight, I doubt her animations were.

Akurey

May 9, 2020
This update is looking pretty good so far, can anyone share the patch notes from NumericGazer's patreon? I would greatly appreciate it. (They didn't update his page on Kemono yet)

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there a list of controls? I stumbled upon the just in time counter (pressing space at the right moment before an attack connects) by chance when I was spamming to try to skip animations. Wonder if there's any other secret abilities.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes