Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
for a second I thought that after cunnilingus there would be sex, how wrong I was, the author is a sadist, something tells me that we won’t get any sex with Alice or something close in the near future, in the next update it looks like there will be a new character and new scenes with Alice probably will not be soon and it's sad(

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Btw I think it's intresting how he manage to deliver the Cunguilingus scene, by a letter at night, after you had been enslaved.

Now he can basically introduce all the stand-alone "secret training" scenes in the main story.
Every night you spend as Alice's slave could potentially unlock a scene. We will see if NumericG will go for this kind of solution.

Reactions: dominator8995

MEGAMAMNDNEND

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 343289

Overview:
Under The Witch is the UE4 game for adults under development. A player should protect the semen from Witches. Witches are creatures in the shape of a woman. A human is just a food ,luxury goods or a pet for them in the world. If a human is a cow , a semen is a milk. If you are forced to ejaculate by witches, you will be exploitated the semen and your body forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-28
Release Date: 2022-01-28
Developer: NumericGazer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0 αVer08
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

ok whats a change???

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
for a second I thought that after cunnilingus there would be sex, how wrong I was, the author is a sadist, something tells me that we won’t get any sex with Alice or something close in the near future, in the next update it looks like there will be a new character and new scenes with Alice probably will not be soon and it's sad(
I love NTR

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes