Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

jiangjie

Jan 11, 2019
As soon as I went in and talked to the witch, I got stuck at the point of purchase. Suddenly, the Unreal Engine crashed and tried again,but I still couldn't. 捕获.JPG
Computer amd R7 5800x GPU rx6700xt 32g ram critical mx500 1T windows10 64

jiangjie

Jan 11, 2019
江杰,发帖:7398392,会员:1155556 said:
我一进去和女巫说话,就被困在了购买点上。突然,虚幻引擎崩溃了,再试一次,还是不行。 View attachment 1611686
电脑 AMD R7 5800x GPU rx6700xt 32g ram 关键 mx500 1T windows10 64
[/引用]
我一进去和女巫说话,就被困在了购买点。突然,虚幻引擎崩溃了。我又试了一次,但还是做不到。显卡驱动程序也崩溃了。

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
are these links the entire game or just the 0.7 alfa version?
As you can read, 0.7
aaaaaaaaa.jpg

Also, there's still no "entire" game.
The 0.2 alpha, in developmen with Alice and Herba and the 0.1 alpha with the Dealer.

You can found also the 0.1 at some point back in this topic.
Of course not on Mega but on google drive.
I don't understand why Ramen of Six Paths is complain about Mega :ROFLMAO: anyway since a lot of people keep asking for theese links I've add them in my signature!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhin09
Dec 3, 2018
What about the other 3 sites provided in the first page of this topic?

gofile?
racaty?
Extremely slow downloads. Mega doesn't really work since the download is more than 5GB which is Mega's download limit, and finding a bypass that works wastes quite a bit of time and will most likely slow your download speed. Google drive worked for me but I don't know why it's not listed at the first post

It's times like this that makes me miss Nopy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Torrents are best.
Agreed with this!

Restart your router when close to reaching quota. In my case mega stops my download at 2 GB so I restart my router when download is at 1.95 GB. If you didn't close the download page it will automatically resume download after router is connected to the internet.
This sounds like some good advice. If teathering through a cell hotspot, would this just mean turning of the cell data for 10 seconds and turning it on again?

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Purple_Heart
Thanks! So I guess it's still the old way...
The problem is only when your ISP forces your IP to be static.
So, for it to work, make sure your IP changes. LoveHurts (tagging you cause it might be relevant to you)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Purple_Heart
Thanks! So I guess it's still the old way...
The problem is only when your ISP forces your IP to be static.
So, for it to work, make sure your IP changes. LoveHurts (tagging you cause it might be relevant to you)
I don't think ISP forces your IP to be static, I think you need to request your IP to be static and they do it for a price. That's how it works, at least where I live.
Agreed with this!

This sounds like some good advice. If teathering through a cell hotspot, would this just mean turning of the cell data for 10 seconds and turning it on again?
I don't know, never tried that because I'm always connected from desktop with cable.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I don't think ISP forces your IP to be static, I think you need to request your IP to be static and they do it for a price. That's how it works, at least where I live.
Oh, normally IPs are dynamic indeed. Now there are some pesky ISPs that set IPs to static "to counter piracy".
Mine was like that until the end of last year.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I don't know, never tried that because I'm always connected from desktop with cable.
I guess I will have to do some experimenting to find out. Does resetting the IP address after exceeding Mega's quota allow me to instantly continue downloading?

Oh, normally IPs are dynamic indeed. Now there are some pesky ISPs that set IPs to static "to counter piracy".
Mine was like that until the end of last year.
IP's are requiring static IPs now? I am glad that yours went back to issuing dynamic IP addresses. If you are not already, I suggest using ProtonVPN. It's both free and unlimited.

Reactions: Vexstear
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes