Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I got my 3080 and 3080 Ti via the PartAlert Discord for the normal retail price. You should give it a try if you want one. :)
Do you have a link?

EDIT: I guess I found it, but just a curiosity... Are you in Europe or the US? Does it matter for when you make a purchase?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
well there isn't really a "source" of the eerie sounds from what ive seen...its more of a proximity area that triggers it...mostly toward the map area lake...once you go past the map boundary, it goes away or mutes completely...ive even swam both above the lake and through the lake floor and no sign or hint of any actual being or object causing it...still scared da fuck outta me cause i thought someone or someTHING was near me... O_O
This sounds like a good inspiration for an h-themed creepypasta. Just imagine if MC became self aware one day and realized he existed in a world solely to be beaten and humiliated for a race of outer-dimensional beings. He notices himself going into trances and every time he regains awareness his body is covered in bruises and other marks. He also recalls vague memories of being subjected to various forms of femdom humiliation. He realizes there's no way to win against the non-sentient beings who beat him up nor can be confront the god-link beings controlling his fate. Desperately he looks for a way out while enduring the pain and humiliation from this world's cruel deities. After many days and nights, he finds a rift, a way out. Despite it's distorted light and eerie sounds he braves the uknown in hopes of making a better fate for himself, or at least avoiding being under the butt of his mindless torturer one more time...

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
This sounds like a good inspiration for an h-themed creepypasta. Just imagine if MC became self aware one day and realized he existed in a world solely to be beaten and humiliated for a race of outer-dimensional beings. He notices himself going into trances and every time he regains awareness his body is covered in bruises and other marks. He also recalls vague memories of being subjected to various forms of femdom humiliation. He realizes there's no way to win against the non-sentient beings who beat him up nor can be confront the god-link beings controlling his fate. Desperately he looks for a way out while enduring the pain and humiliation from this world's cruel deities. After many days and nights, he finds a rift, a way out. Despite it's distorted light and eerie sounds he braves the uknown in hopes of making a better fate for himself, or at least avoiding being under the butt of his mindless torturer one more time...
that's some epic story right there

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
well there isn't really a "source" of the eerie sounds from what ive seen...its more of a proximity area that triggers it...mostly toward the map area lake...once you go past the map boundary, it goes away or mutes completely...ive even swam both above the lake and through the lake floor and no sign or hint of any actual being or object causing it...still scared da fuck outta me cause i thought someone or someTHING was near me... O_O
i did the same LOL

KiraLord666

Jan 2, 2022
is there a way to beat the sister ? I am stuck fighting her and can't beat her :( Can I get a save file with the game at 100% (all scenes) ? :)

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
is there a way to beat the sister ? I am stuck fighting her and can't beat her :( Can I get a save file with the game at 100% (all scenes) ? :)
For the saves just take a look to the second-last page of this topic, dominator8995 had shared his one two days ago.

About defeating Alice... it's pretty hard but still possible.
Anyway there's no point in victory at game's current status.
If you want to unlock all the available scenes you have just to lose against her.

Reactions: dominator8995

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For the saves just take a look to the second-last page of this topic, dominator8995 had shared his one two days ago.

About defeating Alice... it's pretty hard but still possible.
Anyway there's no point in victory at game's current status.
If you want to unlock all the available scenes you have just to lose against her.

That is such a humiliating facesit. What does that text say at the bottom? It looks like it's written for ants lol.

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
numeric gazer has a discord yea? is it only for his Patreon supporters or anyone can join, also if anyone around here is in it what content does he usually provide there, is it similar to Patreon and Twitter post or is it better. and for some reason Patreon is banned here so that's fun haha

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Someone share the save of the current version, you need 2 files (LocalProfile + Config)

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Lake\Saved\SaveGames (Files should be here)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes