Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I ran out of space on mega, and I can't extend my subscription yet. Therefore, write alternative free cloud storage, where I will upload videos, preferably so that you can download all at once and in folders (for example on gofile you can not download a folder, without a subscription)
(site anonfiles is not considered) Скриншот 27-12-2021 154814.jpg

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
IP's are requiring static IPs now? I am glad that yours went back to issuing dynamic IP addresses. If you are not already, I suggest using ProtonVPN. It's both free and unlimited.
I don't think it's something happening everywhere, just in my area. Thanks for the advice! I was looking for a free VPN indeed.

Evi1Stang

Aug 8, 2021
I ran out of space on mega, and I can't extend my subscription yet. Therefore, write alternative free cloud storage, where I will upload videos, preferably so that you can download all at once and in folders (for example on gofile you can not download a folder, without a subscription)
(site anonfiles is not considered) View attachment 1618174
Awe man. Welp I appreciate ya for your time and consideration, I know mega is dumb when it comes to files and space and everything

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Videos won't play sadly. Is there a way you could convert them so they can be played on mobile devices like mp4? Much appreciated
Awe man. Welp I appreciate ya for your time and consideration, I know mega is dumb when it comes to files and space and everything
I answer everyone and try to help everyone, especially if it's me the person approached. But I don't sit around my computer for 24 hours, a little patience, why make a scene.
1609983_2022.01.09_05.00.06.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think it's something happening everywhere, just in my area. Thanks for the advice! I was looking for a free VPN indeed.
That is good news and I am always glad to help spread knowledge that promotes sharing and better security/ privacy practices.

I answer everyone and try to help everyone, especially if it's me the person approached. But I don't sit around my computer for 24 hours, a little patience, why make a scene.
View attachment 1618702
This is a beautiful scene. I think I found my next background image <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vexstear

bigmeme221

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know what alpha 3 brings? I read somewhere a new girl is coming or we were gonna get like some slimes to fight?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone know what alpha 3 brings? I read somewhere a new girl is coming or we were gonna get like some slimes to fight?

for what we know, seems that he's planning to implement a lot of girls in vers 0.3.0.

also he write that "Up until ver. 0.2.0, there were many scenes per character, but in ver. 0.3.0, I would like to reduce the volume of scenes per character and instead show many characters."

but

"The characters for Ver. 0.3.0 are still being worked on, but I think it will be a while before they appear in the game. Modeling and design are in progress in parallel with Ver0.2.0, but we won't be able to start making Ver0.3.0 in earnest until after Ver0.2.0 is finished.......

I may be able to release it sooner if it's some kind of "secret training" content unrelated to the game, but... I'm still thinking about it."

Evi1Stang

Aug 8, 2021
View attachment 1618702
I appreciate ya for what you do. And I won't ever cause a scene or rush someone, especially with how much work goes into the videos and the services that have either limits or major requirements to use them

Reactions: dominator8995

succxess1

May 4, 2021
View attachment 1618702
Despite the many flaws this alpha game has right now one thing I think everyone can agree on is the framing and intensity of the action is superb. Example that slow-mo facesitting in the title card of 0.14 is damn near 10/10

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes