Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Sounds like a bug.
If you're talking about this one where the shop disappears then it can happen at anytime, usually if you walk into the tunnel too fast.
Not as much a bug as slow streaming of assets. I have it on a fairly old SSD and notice a small chug when it comes around the corner in that tunnel and loads the required assets. My bet is the dev is working on an NVME.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Not as much a bug as slow streaming of assets. I have it on a fairly old SSD and notice a small chug when it comes around the corner in that tunnel and loads the required assets. My bet is the dev is working on an NVME.
I don't think it's the ssd, because I play it from a 5 years old Barracuda HDD and everithing it's fine.
What's you GPU and how much VRAM do you have?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I don't think it's the ssd, because I play it from a 5 years old Barracuda HDD and everithing it's fine.
What's you GPU and how much VRAM do you have?
I don't have problems. I have a 3080. But there is a noticeable tiny little chug there as the game is streaming assets if you're sprinting through the tunnel.

rocochadeau24

Dec 12, 2021
Hello ! Somenone know how to cheat for the minigame with alice ? I played it 2O time to the 6th part and i'm sure there are a 7th part. I want to discover the next thing but i can't please someone help me

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I don't have problems. I have a 3080. But there is a noticeable tiny little chug there as the game is streaming assets if you're sprinting through the tunnel.
Still baffles me how people manage to buy them 30 series.
I was waiting for it before the silicon shortage and found prices skyrocketing.
And I had many projects scheduled. :FacePalm:

Anyways, I also ran the game in a HDD and had no problems.

Reactions: acarobasito

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
I cant wait to see the entire cathedral from inside ( even tho I don't play the game lol) I wonder if u can just go on top of the cathedral and fall xd

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
I am more excited to see the new girl inside the cathedral. :p
I wonder who will it be first , like I remember Kuro was the first one to appear before zen or Vella . so will she be the number 1 to appear or the others . also she is like alice sister and would love to see similar scenes xd

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i am affraid of 3.0 multiple mistress sistem, i played TOT and know what happend when a developer tr to add to much stuff in a game, and i am affraid of multiple delays because of it, please tell me that i am not the only one with this fears.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
i am affraid of 3.0 multiple mistress sistem, i played TOT and know what happend when a developer tr to add to much stuff in a game, and i am affraid of multiple delays because of it, please tell me that i am not the only one with this fears.
yea you maybe right , a huge update can cause bugs and different issues which may take time to resolve

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes