Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Page 178 of this topic, version 1.4

In the current version with Alice there's a stand-alone scene with breast smothering.

View attachment 1582961

If you're referring to the two years old version 0.1.2 with the Dealer, I honestly don't remember what's the point of the game back then.

For sure the last update of that version (1.4) have a titsjob.

View attachment 1582963
The Alice gif is the best three seconds of hatefucking I have ever seen. What did MC do to deserve this... And how do we get this scene. A scene like this even counterbalances that gas scene with the merchant girl imo *Heart eyes*.

The dealer gif is pretty hot too. I don't usually go for Paizuri but wow can you feel Dealer's overpowering energy over MC here.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
View attachment 1586761
this appeared when I opened the game :(
If you want help we must know what are your sistem specs. CPU, GPU, Ram, OP etc...

remember that for U4 engine you need at least of

Unreal Engine 4 system requirements
Here are the latest Unreal Engine 4 system requirements:

• Desktop PC or Mac
  • Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
  • Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
  • NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
  • 8 GB RAM

Last edited by a moderator:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Reactions: yohohaye

bobbybobsen88

May 23, 2021
Could it be possible that the mini game with Herba has a bug atm or is it just very difficult to pass? I dont even get through the first 2 waves. The first wave the controls doesnt seem to work at all and the secon one is really fast. Is that normal?

ΛGUERO

Nov 13, 2020
Could it be possible that the mini game with Herba has a bug atm or is it just very difficult to pass? I dont even get through the first 2 waves. The first wave the controls doesnt seem to work at all and the secon one is really fast. Is that normal?
I don't think so. It was way easier for me to pass than the Alice mini game.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Herba's minigame it's not very difficult.
Check you in-game key and your keyboard, the first time I tried it my NUMLOCK was disabled and I couldn't move the cursor. :p

Also, have in mind that the safe area patterns are every time the same, so you can memorize them!

Reactions: dominator8995

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
For anyone still having trouble in the find/duel Alice quest at the very beginning, I did what it said (slept until dawn) and then saved the game. I exited the game entirely, opened it again and reloaded that same save. She was standing in front of the house and it seemed to work from there.

It must be a particularly difficult bug to squash because it's been there for months. Roadblocks at the starting line is no good.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes