Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Man it's only a matter of time till we have a scat scene. How's this game gonna end? with Alice fucking the MC decaptated corpse? This game just gets more extreme with each update
From what I remember you as the mc get your dick stomped on when you lose your fight the first time and it's a Femdom game things can only get Better Right!?. Depending on what you think is better.

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
Everywhere i go, I see Alice's feet... God have mercy. I personally don't like any foot fetishes that's why im being little bit salty sorry for that. But the animation etc is so good anyway.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Everywhere i go, I see Alice's feet... God have mercy. I personally don't like any foot fetishes that's why im being little bit salty sorry for that. But the animation etc is so good anyway.
I agree it's not my fav but I am waiting and hoping for better things before I DL it again.;)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I see a lot of people unhappy with all the foot content, me personally i couldn't be happier having a Femdom game with THAT quality feature Foot Fetish scenes at a high rate.

It's rare! its a blast for me, may it never end...
I am happy for you I just hope in time the dev will make more of us happy even though I said it's not my fav thing it's not bad it is just from what I have read it's the main thing so far I would hope that there would be more variety at some point.

Reactions: RubyEriksen7

anarc

May 23, 2018
Even though I dislike half of the game due its nature being femdom, the quality of the scenes are so top-notch that I always return for updates that have non-femdom or semi-femdom content in it. Please, more non-femdom scenes. Let us normies enjoy the game, too.

I'm totally okay with thigh-jobs, foot-jobs, etc. but we need actual sex~ where are the blowjobs, actual sex scenes. This game would literally dominate the market if it could include a bit more normie stuff.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Dev Should take feet scenes out of the voting poll for Alice. He really should mix it up. Too many feet scenes for her. You do all that grinding to finally beat her...and when you win, you get another foot job scene......bro. Such a waste.
Maybe bonus scene for the futur with alice, i hope :) but it's cool to see a feet fetish focus game for one time, and great game

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Don't get me wrong, the quality of the graphics in this is insane. But I remember playing the demo back in the day & this has NOTHING to do with what the demo was.

And, just to add another perspective, I really am into feet & this game still has reached a point where I would hardly recommend it to anyone. The scenes feel extremely repetitive already & instead of doing the imho sensible thing and going for at least some balance of content to keep things interesting and diverse enough it has boiled down to an at this point cringe inducing level of focus and worship for the feet of 1 character that doesn't even feel like she should be in the game at all.

I am kinda sorry but if I had spent money on this after the demo I would be beyond livid at this point for being deceived.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I updated the signatures, so far there will be such, as soon as I renew my subscription to mega, all the videos will move to one folder. Also a new save . If I missed any scene, please let me know

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes