Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I assume he's done with herba now since the credits came
Hopefully this is the case. Herba and Alice (although Alice is far more preferable between the two) have received quite a lot of attention. The sketches of the new characters look great so I'd like to finally see some new chicks to fight and interact with now that NumericGazer has acquired a lot of financial support that he is even able to afford additional assistance.

I'm skipping this month's update because Herba is just . . . no. If there's a Guinness World Records book in that universe, she definitely holds the record for having the heaviest weight ever, of approximately 3000 tons, beating out NASA's revolving service structure for launch pad 39B. Hopefully any future characters will not contest that.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you find Alice for the duel?

What's the point of having a fucking quest log if it doesn't tell you where to go?

Production values for this game are so high, but how do you fuck up a basic quest log?

EDIT: You have to sleep until dawn, but YOU CANNOT sleep again. She spawns outside after you sleep until dawn the first time. *sigh*

EDIT: OMG, another femdom game that forces fetishes. The thing with Femdom is that everyone is into something different, so YOU CANNOT force Femdom fetishes. If you have like 10 femdom kinks, femdom fans might only like half, so you have to let the player decide which ones they like and which ones they don't. If you force femdom kinks the player isn't into, then it results in a turn off. How do developers not understand this? I'm not into boot worship or having the characters dick crushed, that's a MAJOR turn off, but other kinks in the game are good. The easiest solution are FLAGS. For example, in the menu there's a checkbox for turning off Fart content, the game needs more flags like that, or the game should learn what kinks the player is into in a subtle and immersive way.

EDIT: MY GOD. These Femdom games really make me question if I'm really into Femdom or not.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. The game has PISSING. SHE MAKES HIM DRINK HER PISS. THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!

Some questions:

Are there any scenes with Herba?
Why is there even a combat system?
Are there other characters who femdom the Hero?
How are you supposed to actually progress the game? The game doesn't really tell you anything.

Last edited:

Duran123456

Oct 25, 2019
I've already started uploading videos there, but now it all boils down to the fact that my PC is not there, and to download videos from mega, which all weigh about 50 GB (if I'm not mistaken), I need a subscription that I can't renew
How about uploading videos with lower quality videos?
For me, I watch videos so that it does not spend too much data, and I don't need to redownload the whole game.
Just some thoughts, and thank you hero.

Reactions: ReinP

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
New scenes:
I apologize for the delay, they are a bit uncut, I will crop and upload the video again. Enjoy it!
UPD: now 2 scenes are missing, I cut them off, I have already started uploading to the cloud, when suddenly the electricity was turned off:(
Lake 2022.04.28 - 08.18.00.04.mp4_snapshot_00.01_[2022.04.28_08.29.33].jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes