Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
Herba is a quite beautiful plus size woman, or BBW, in old times.
The facesitting punishment still the best scene for me, it's a masterpiece better than all real life videos I have seen. And reminds me a lot the works of the grand master of femdom art, Namio Harukawa.
The ass worship is quite good, but fart is not my cup of tea. The other scenes could be developed more calmly, but they are still good. Despite is a hentai game, I think some parts of the design in the "hero" shouldn't be exaggerated. Normal proportions on his body would emphasize how Herba is big and dominating, which could fit nice, in my modest opinion.
Also, I think the the body fluid scenes went not good, but I figure how difficult it must be to be made on 3D, so I can't complain after all.
The armpit scene is quite good, despite I might be a single voice in the desert. Still, love armpits! I was dreaming with some trample too, but that's okay.
For the last, the penetration (vaginal) is very well made. The creator ended nice, and the kiss was a quite good touch.

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
Escenas nuevas:
Pido disculpas por la demora, están un poco sin cortar, recortaré y subiré el video nuevamente. ¡Disfrútala!
UPD: ahora faltan 2 escenas, las corté, ya comencé a subir a la nube, cuando de repente se cortó la electricidad:(
View attachment 1780723
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITA]
Thanks!!

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
Someone have a savefile? Cause if i talk to Herba she will ask me in loop to sign the contract or not and i can't buy the ticket for armpit

Reactions: onepoopyboi
Oct 10, 2019
New scenes:
I apologize for the delay, they are a bit uncut, I will crop and upload the video again. Enjoy it!
UPD: now 2 scenes are missing, I cut them off, I have already started uploading to the cloud, when suddenly the electricity was turned off:(
View attachment 1780723
Could you upload the 2 scenes you missed now? Or has your electricity not turned on yet?

Apr 29, 2020
Seeing the armpit scene, Herba caressing the MC's head after busting a nut to her thigh while latching onto her torso with his face sniffing her armpit like there was no tomorrow is gonna be the closest thing to Herba having any sexy action with her torso, and I'm perfectly okay with that since it's not another feet fest that was the majority of Alice's content in the later half.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
New scenes:
I apologize for the delay, they are a bit uncut, I will crop and upload the video again. Enjoy it!
UPD: now 2 scenes are missing, I cut them off, I have already started uploading to the cloud, when suddenly the electricity was turned off:(
View attachment 1780723
new save View attachment 1780743

all now here are 2 more new scenes as well as saving, once again for those who can't turn the page back to the topic

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So are you stuck seeing all the scenes ore is there a way to skip or choose? I get it some of these kinks are not mine and mine are not yours.. mostly interested in the witch or sister bj, or sex, not really into feet or domination normally. Thanks!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How are you supposed to unlock scenes with other characters? When I play the game, the Hero just loses over and over, then it's game over?

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
It's insane seeing this game take so long to add scenes and the ratio is still like over like 60% feet worship and maybe like 1% actual sex.
If this is what counts as a good femdom game, maybe the genre/tag just isn't for a notable amount of people.
Still more content being made for this game than Cloud Meadow.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes