Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
How are you supposed to unlock scenes with other characters? When I play the game, the Hero just loses over and over, then it's game over?
that's how you unlock all the scenes.
Play, lose, play again, lose again.
You know, because this game it's all about femdom, if you haven't noticed.

No way of using my fists to solve problems. 0/10 not for me.
No one really care.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
that's how you unlock all the scenes.
Play, lose, play again, lose again.
You know, because this game it's all about femdom, if you haven't noticed.
I'm not sure how to lose to Herba if you don't even fight her, because once the game ends, you can't continue the game, it's game over. I also don't know how to unlock other characters, if any?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure how to lose to Herba if you don't even fight her, because once the game ends, you can't continue the game, it's game over. I also don't know how to unlock other characters, if any?
There are only 2 characters in the current version, Herba and Alice. Herba's scenes are all acquired by purchasing her tickets and redeeming them. The only exceptions are as follows:

1)When you accumulate IOUs (little documents in the inventory), you can tell Herba you won't pay them. She says she will forgive 1 debt if you can endure her hands/feet long enough. There are two scenes, 1 for hands, 1 for feet.

2)There are occasional scenes that you get when you enter Herba's cave. I'm not sure the exact progression trigger, but I think it has to do with how many debts you acquire. Just keep leaving the cave through the door and coming back. When the scenes are available, she won't be standing at her store.

3) Once you have 5 debts, Herba will force you into an ultimatum. Either become her slave, or she'll tie you up and whip you. Refusing her offer of slavery leads to a very short BDSM scene that also reduces your IOUs by 1.

4) If you accept Herba's offer to become her slave, there are 3 scenes that happen in order. 1 is the signing of the contract, 2 is where herba rapes you, and 3 is where she makes you service her. Credits play at some point in between these so just wait through them to see the rest.

As far as I'm aware, the "Game Over" for Herba isn't actually a game over. I got the screen, but it just let me keep playing as if it didn't happen.

ppm4587

Jun 14, 2020
Hi.

I download the new version of the game, and I saw that I still having the save files of las years november.

Where are stored this files to clean it?

Thanks

Jun 10, 2021
It's insane seeing this game take so long to add scenes and the ratio is still like over like 60% feet worship and maybe like 1% actual sex.
If this is what counts as a good femdom game, maybe the genre/tag just isn't for a notable amount of people.
Still more content being made for this game than Cloud Meadow.
the simple problem is that most of numirc patreon followers like feet content, like they are obsessed with it (abnormally) i like multiple different things sadly feet isnt one of them but they bruh they just like feet and only feet. as for sex, smply put were lucky to get it in the game as this is a femdom game thats not what femdom games usually do

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
It's insane seeing this game take so long to add scenes and the ratio is still like over like 60% feet worship and maybe like 1% actual sex.
If this is what counts as a good femdom game, maybe the genre/tag just isn't for a notable amount of people.
This won't change.
The developer chose to make specific scenes for each charater instead of making them compatible with every one. It has pros and cons. The pros are that animations can be much better looking, and characters can have any body proportions. The cons are what you said: it takes longer to add scenes.

I think it's a bad move, because indie devs don't have the resources necessary to make a decent amount of content, so it willl take too long complete the game, or the game will be too short.

anonimo42876

Apr 29, 2022
I cant see the movies on the game. After the introduction where alice fights the witch the screen keeps loading infinitely and i downloaded the saves in this thread and i can play, but i cant see the scenes so xd
Idk, anyone can help me?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes