Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
These new Alice scenes and the new magician girl look amazing! I never thought of a stage magician being sexy but I bet Nemericgazer could find a way. I have a feeling that tophat of hers is a disguised onahole monster.

Agreed with wanting some revenge scenes. Perhaps one where MC gets her while she's without her magic and the player can punch her body by pressing the arrow keys. *Kinda like the victory scene in Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition). After her beating, she could drink a healing potion and fully heal ready to give MC another humiliating beating.

Also, I find it interesting you would be so anti-alice given you have an"Alice" pfp lol

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
I don't understand this..

Ver0.1.0, Ver0.2.0, Ver0.3.0 were numbered, but on Steam

Ver0.1.0 dealer version is called EPISODE1

Ver0.2.0 Lake version is EPISODE2

Ver0.3.0 Gothic version is EPISODE3 <--- I cant find this one anywhere

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
This facesitting pose looked great, too bad it's fart crap.
I have not tested recent versions of the game, I don't know it it's worth DL right now. (the game is very heavy)
My last version is the one where Herba appears.
Does Alice have more moves ? (since build with Herba) Alice is the only girl I really like in this game.

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
I have not tested recent versions of the game, I don't know it it's worth DL right now. (the game is very heavy)
Does Alice have more moves ? (since build with Herba) Alice is the only girl I really like in this game.
Ya, I could do without the fart as well.. they should make an option to turn it off

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Her fighting moves stay mostly the same but there's one more involving feet and more game over scenes, not to mention all the Herba scenes. If you're curious about it why not just download and play it? It's a simple game so it doesn't take much time or energy but if it were me I would just wait for the Steam release in a month or two.
The game has bugs and performance issues so hopefully most of those will be sorted out by the time it is finished.

Ya, I could do without the fart as well.. they should make an option to turn it off
...That has been an option...since the content was added...
The option to "skip the fart scene" in the settings is not quite obvious enough, you have one fart scene, one golden shower and one anal scene with sc*t references and now there will be another fart scene.
I think a better option would be to have an option to skip all gross scenes in the settings and if it's turned off have a warning screen before the scene starts saying what it contains and giving the Yes/No option to skip it.
The way he made the Herba fart scene "skippable" by not actually skipping it but editing out those parts was the right way to do it and it should continue like that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Her fighting moves stay mostly the same but there's one more involving feet and more game over scenes, not to mention all the Herba scenes. If you're curious about it why not just download and play it? It's a simple game so it doesn't take much time or energy but if it were me I would just wait for the Steam release in a month or two.
The game has bugs and performance issues so hopefully most of those will be sorted out by the time it is finished.

The option to "skip the fart scene" in the settings is not quite obvious enough, you have one fart scene, one golden shower and one anal scene with sc*t references and now there will be another fart scene.
I think a better option would be to have an option to skip all gross scenes in the settings and if it's turned off have a warning screen before the scene starts saying what it contains and giving the Yes/No option to skip it.
The way he made the Herba fart scene "skippable" by not actually skipping it but editing out those parts was the right way to do it and it should continue like that.
Agreed with needing to turn off the gross content, although tbh I wish it just wern't there in the first place. I hate having to think about such sexy women doing toilet things.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes