Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
bro i was so furious when alice fucking yanked my hard earned hp potion out of my hand that i wouldn't hesitate a second if i could decapitate her after winning geez. anyway now that i'm calmed down a bit, i am hoping there will be an ending with male domination, i wanna tie up those fat bitches and whip em all night for correction

Akurey

May 9, 2020
bro i was so furious when alice fucking yanked my hard earned hp potion out of my hand that i wouldn't hesitate a second if i could decapitate her after winning geez. anyway now that i'm calmed down a bit, i am hoping there will be an ending with male domination, i wanna tie up those fat bitches and whip em all night for correction
I dont really like the female domination thing too, and i'd LOVE to see the roles getting switched, but i just think you are getting a little too extra LMAO
Jokes aside, i'm pretty sure they will be doing something like this in future updates. Maybe a revenge from the main character? Not sure. But that would be very nice.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
You've choose the wrong game if you want that. Lol.

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
what are the new characters?
He put out some concept art for some of the planned witches, i think a couple of them have models. He said something like don't expect tons of scenes with each character but more so each character will have like 1 scene when they are introduced and you'll have a higher variety of witches with different scenes and then things will just be gradually added
View attachment suc witch.webp View attachment trick witch.webp View attachment witch 2.webp View attachment witch 3.webp View attachment witch 4.webp View attachment witch 5.webp View attachment witch 6.webp witch 7.jpeg View attachment witch.webp

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
pls can anyone get another link for a service that isn't pay walled or limited in speed? pls
1654022750928.png
this is with mixdrop
and mega is pay walled so i cant downlod mor then 5 gb

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
He put out some concept art for some of the planned witches, i think a couple of them have models. He said something like don't expect tons of scenes with each character but more so each character will have like 1 scene when they are introduced and you'll have a higher variety of witches with different scenes and then things will just be gradually added
View attachment 1842235 View attachment 1842236 View attachment 1842237 View attachment 1842238 View attachment 1842239 View attachment 1842240 View attachment 1842241 View attachment 1842242 View attachment 1842243
They look awesome, 2 and 5 are my favs. They should have 2 or 3 unique scenes each and they should all share from a pool of generic scenes. Shouldn't be too hard swapping models for basic stuff. Could even make interactive scenes and simply have different sounds and dialogue for different girls.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New changelog has arrived:)

This month I was mainly working on the final version

About_FinalVer
In addition to various minor adjustments, we have integrated Ver0.1.0 and Ver0.2.0 so that they can be played as a single game. It is as if two completely different games are included
Video
The Steam preview page will open soon, so stay tuned!
All that's left to do is to check the translations and make some minor adjustments and I will be ready to release the game

Extra event
I added a little event for Alice to the final version.
It's a short extra content like a secret training, I had a little free time while waiting for Steam's review, so I made a scene that was requested. You can see it if you fulfill certain conditions and sleep on the bed

Cowgirl

Blowjo b

Fart

EPISODE2(Ver0.3.0) Information
This month we would like to unveil our new characters for EPISODE2
Character Name: Trick
Design:

Trick is a witch who looks suspiciously like a phony magician
Of course, don't worry, all characters are mean in EPISODE 2 as well, lol

Plans for next month
Maybe next month I'll release the final version, stay tuned!
These new Alice scenes and the new magician girl look amazing! I never thought of a stage magician being sexy but I bet Nemericgazer could find a way. I have a feeling that tophat of hers is a disguised onahole monster.

Agreed with wanting some revenge scenes. Perhaps one where MC gets her while she's without her magic and the player can punch her body by pressing the arrow keys. *Kinda like the victory scene in Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition). After her beating, she could drink a healing potion and fully heal ready to give MC another humiliating beating.

Also, I find it interesting you would be so anti-alice given you have an"Alice" pfp lol

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes