Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The author literally earned $ 100,000 in just a few days, and maybe even more. Up to 120 000. His playing took 1st place in the dslite rating. From a financial point of view, it is more profitable for him to sell the game with censorship. Personally, I understand this, censorship is not a problem, it can be removed, but I'm sad that there will be no more regular alpha versions, I'll have to wait a whole year until the game is fully released
is that true that this is the last update till the games done?

VladVictor

Jul 24, 2018
Can someone make a torrent of this or upload it like on Zippy or Gofile? since Nopy is gone, the available download methods suck for me

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
The button that links the DL on the provided page does not work for the uncensored patch. It be nice if some one provided this patch on the main dl page along with the other direct links.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
guys i have a question since i cant play the game right now, is there english voice for alice and herba? or just the dealer? or did he remove english voices entirely?????

like i really hope the game isn't removing english voices + uncensored at the same time...
For now we only have English for the Dealer.

Reactions: babykeem

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
In this thread: People (who are asking for free links) getting mad over NumericGazer trying to follow Japanese law and censorship.

There's a patch out there, so it's probably more productive to spend that energy looking for it in this thread.

在第一頁 1.1ver Mega 文件標題是 DLsite,它是任何 masek 嗎?
是的, DLsite 版本有 Mosaic.

再說,在這種網站最好用英文問你的問題,大部分用F95的人不會看中文.
Also, try to use English to ask questions on F95 since the majority of the users here can't read Chinese.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021

uncensored link is here, works for me if it doesn't work for you use a modern browser

mayuqi

Feb 14, 2022
Do you know how to dodge his attacks? When she attacks with scissor legs, the A, B, C, and D buttons will appear at the same time, but why doesn't it respond when I press them at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

realDobby

Mar 4, 2021
Do you know how to dodge his attacks? When she attacks with scissor legs, the A, B, C, and D buttons will appear at the same time, but why doesn't it respond when I press them at the same time?
emmmm...those attacks are called "QTE"...

May 31, 2022
Anyone else not able to download the uncensor patch from when I click on "Download" next to Uncensored patch + Readme nothing happens.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
what are the differences between version 1.1 and v0.2.0 αVer11? Is the 0.2.0 one are beta and 1.1 are the latest? I mean I don't understand if there's the latest version why is there still have the old link? is the 9.2.0 have something that 1.1 don't have?

Cococoa

Dec 6, 2018
Man, please upload that scene in case you forgot. So that Alice is completely naked and with pigtails
Dear god have some patience. It's only been one day, and he never said when he was going to get around to it. That user is already doing a huge favor for most of us. If you're that desperate for a 40 second clip and 1 minute clip then you're just going to have to play the game yourself.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Dear god have some patience. It's only been one day, and he never said when he was going to get around to it. That user is already doing a huge favor for most of us. If you're that desperate for a 40 second clip and 1 minute clip then you're just going to have to play the game yourself.
Thank you, but you misunderstood, I just wanted to remind him, suddenly he forgot, I'm not in a hurry. My computer is not well suited to the requirements of the game at maximum settings, so I can not record the scene myself

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes