Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thank you, but you misunderstood, I just wanted to remind him, suddenly he forgot, I'm not in a hurry. My computer is not well suited to the requirements of the game at maximum settings, so I can not record the scene myself
Im sure they won't forget that easily. Asking for it that constantly might become annoying to them, hence decreasing their comfort being here.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
I think the dev just replaced the uncen patch file when I place the patch in pak folder and run the game it said the file corrupt So anyone have the old patch file? or any solution on this problems?

shikitemeikato

Aug 27, 2020
i can't get title song/sound/OST from title screens, event i try searching in .txt gamefiles or in credit in-game still dont get it
:(((((

nvm now i found it xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
alice sex scene seems like it was just two scenes cut together, the mc clearly had a condom when she penetrated herself on top then at the end theres a creampie & the condom is gone??? this was 100% two different unfinished scenes put together. & there's no dialogue throughout the scene, only "cum" "loser" at the end... and then mc wakes up finding out it was a meaningless dream. i rly dislike when games have "dreams" in order to skip having to make actual scenes. why can't it be a well made scene or ending that holds meaning to the story? not just meaningless rushed 40 second scene they threw in

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes