Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Yup, the dev considers it as "complete". :confused:

"This is a finished game, not Early Access.
I am working on my next game, but that will not be part of this game update."
-
That is a pretty big mistake imo, lotta DLC potential here being left on the table...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That is a pretty big mistake imo, lotta DLC potential here being left on the table...
Even as DLC, I don't think they can release content on Steam but to provide no further updates for EP0-1(even if it's bug-fixes/qol stuff) feels very scummy to me. And I already don't like such business practice of cutting a game into different "episodes" and releasing them as a different product.(these "episodes" aren't long enough for them to be considered as new installments)

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
I like the blowjob scene but the fart scene.... getting a fart in the face... hell nahh! I thought the ass ticket is where the mc sticks his stick into her ass or something but getting fart in the face... bruh no
you can think what you want, but a lot of people love farts, pee or others kind of fetishism, so if you don't like it, it's not his problem couse a lot of people ask to him to make farts content and he need to do it couse that people pay for this game. if you don't want it, make a game from yourself

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
if you don't want it, make a game from yourself
off-topic but everything was cool and all until you used the argument “if you don’t like it, do it yourself”. A lot of people say shit like this and it's honestly retarded. It's like watching a movie about your favourite book, then you, as the original source reader criticise that it removed a vital aspect about the story. but then this happens:

friend: if you don't like it then do it urself!
me: am i not allowed to dislike something about the movie?
friend: if you don't like it then dont watch it!
me: i dont dislike the movie, i just dislike part of it. and besides, it's raining outside so it's not like i can do anything else right now
friend: if you don't like the weather then go change it!
me:
1658498494254.png

moral of the story: people can have their own opinions about stuff even if they can't directly do it themselves, and that's okay. stop denying every single argument u dont like because "they can't do it themselves so their opinion is irrelevant"

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I do like how the mediafire and mega links aren't split into parts. Cause downloading 6,7 gigabytes in one go always goes well.

Heh, maybe my sarcasm is in poor taste though, do appreciate the upload.

Last edited:

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Is this the game on ???
If yes, I think it's better to update the front page link to steam and the game name in the post.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I do like how the mediafire and mega links aren't split into parts. Cause downloading 6,7 gigabytes in one go always goes well.
IDM and MEGAsync exists for a reason, unless if it's a google drive link which forces you to download via browser, you'll be fine even with low download speeds due to resume capability.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I haven't been following the development for quite sometimes so I'm not fresh on some important news, is it true the dev isn't going to release short updates monthly and is planning to release the full Episode 2 in 2-3 years instead?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I haven't been following the development for quite sometimes so I'm not fresh on some important news, is it true the dev isn't going to release short updates monthly and is planning to release the full Episode 2 in 2-3 years instead?
apparently, idk if itll happen or not

idk how it works now that hes selling it on steam and dlsite or whatever i forgot what its called i dont know if theres a tos about it but, episode 2 is supposed to be a different game so i imagine he could still release parts if he wanted too

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes