Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Because that's what the developer wanted to make?
Kinda defeats the point of winning/losing against the women ey if both ends up in the same path?

Pretty easy to spot a missed opportunity there, and was what even the point of that 'gameplay'? A visual novel would have fit it better if they weren't going to take advantage of that and give multiple choices.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Sometimes downloading from DLSite can cause issues...Simply providing the Steam version as an alternative in-case people do face issues with the DLSite version.
The fatal error isn't exclusive to the DLSite version though, I've seen steam users complaining about it as well.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
I know the stupid questions must be flooding these past days, but uh... should I download the "regular" version or the steam one with patches? Which has more content?

Reactions: shadowking1901

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I've tried this game couples of hours which is I Impressed the graphics and be straight in gameplay and stories.

like which chapters to choose without worries about missing part of story, unlike game said to be hi-end graphics H-game but quite boring wall of texts and slow game progressing like $-verse. (Either way i don't hate $-verse but they can be better)
-------
Only thing is always annoyed me is MC are chicken-out very easily and I understand this game are "femdom focus and kinky stuff beyond men cultures" that I know are here but Protag. are showing sight of summiting too very early.

I don't understand why they're gaven MC choice like Herba panties scenes are have 3 choice which is only 1 of 3 are likely "tried not stolen" (take it off) but MC pickup and commit it anyways so why give choices at first place?

Or in cheeky sister part that he's won't like his sister much to involve in his work but in his punishment H scenes MC just have no hesitate control himself to be easily lure by his sister feet (I know in japan H-manga stuff plots are like this) which is i wanted MC more interesting not act like a sore loser like if "we win" the battles we can do like "Domination Loss" MC to his sister taken his revenge something back for humiliation him should have more options/story route to player not act MC being always total loser.
-------
TL;DR about others stuff in gameplay.

Trash picking simulator, sell garbage to herba get money buy stuff and only way leveling by losing battle in no other way which is in under "disguise" RPG game with very grinding rigged element one-liners game.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
can't stop laughing at the "is there an android version" on this thread! Usually it's fucking annoying shit and fucking rude most these clowns don't even have the decency to say please for Gods sake... Anyways I'm gonna go hit up some steam discussion threads maybe Cyberpunk-idk MS flight simulator-ah Half Life Alyx! and ask for android ports and see if anyone gets the joke!

HaleemKiro

Jun 9, 2021
how to turn on v-sync in this game? i see line when moving around
go to nvidia control panel and select the game and turn-on vsync to it. - if u have nvidia
if u have another graphic card then try to do the equivalent thing, i'm sure u can.
otherwise search for a third party program to force vsync.
i used to use one to lock 60fps only to figure out that u can easily do that and more with nvidia control panel.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
otherwise search for a third party program to force vsync.
That's not necessary.
Unreal Engine games usually have a config which you can manually edit to change things which aren't included in the in-game settings.

To enable VSync via config:-

Copy/Paste the following address in your File Explorer:
%LocalAppData%\HerosJourney\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Edit the file "GameUserSettings.ini" and under the category "[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]", make the following change:
bUseVSync=True

Reactions: OuterACG

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Probably but he should at least name it episode one or something. People buy it now might think its a complete game and find out its a damn demo.
Yup, the dev considers it as "complete". :confused:

"This is a finished game, not Early Access.
I am working on my next game, but that will not be part of this game update."
-

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
quick question there are 3 download can someone please tell me what do i get from each of them

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I am not really suprised by this news:/ It seems making open world type of game is difficult and time consuming ey.No shit, we have already told him that it will just burn him out 3 YEARS AGO! but who listens?And telling that this game is complete is a joke for me like how many enemies did he create in last 3 years?, how many new contents we saw in last 3 years? It's seriously dissappointing:( Oh well what to do huh, maybe this time he learned his lesson and hopefully tries to focus on content first rather than creating open world in his next game but only god knows how long it will take:confused::mad:

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
can't stop laughing at the "is there an android version" on this thread! Usually it's fucking annoying shit and fucking rude most these clowns don't even have the decency to say please for Gods sake... Anyways I'm gonna go hit up some steam discussion threads maybe Cyberpunk-idk MS flight simulator-ah Half Life Alyx! and ask for android ports and see if anyone gets the joke!
nintendo 2ds version pls

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 6, 2018
I know the stupid questions must be flooding these past days, but uh... should I download the "regular" version or the steam one with patches? Which has more content?
DLsite just has some localization stuff causing errors since it’s a japanese website. so download steam version they are same

Reactions: pron2021
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes