Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Mizuto

Dec 21, 2017
Man this whole clusterfuck of a thread can be solved with one uncensor patch, that way the developer can sell his game and we can still enjoy the game the way it was intended to.

Lsxyz2

Mar 30, 2019
Please, could some of you kindly share a full save of latest version or, at least, of the previous one?
I found a couple of recent saves, but links seems down and I'm unable to download them.

Thanks

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Then it's the same shit as the lolicon for those people. It only depends on what's in people heads after all, that's why I said I don't put the blame on anyone, still this is some scary shit when you think of it and we have the right to give our thoughts on it as people have the right to get off with it. Simple as that
i have no interest in your taste. it's not my concern... but the problem is you treat lolicon fetish as "child abuse" and called shota is "qualify" is a BIG FACT LIAR. it's okay if you feel weird...like i question myself why i love milf... specially kind and mama like miilf because world contain known and unknown. you can feel weird and need not to support these game devs (like if they force you to suppor!?) and they don't give a damn. but this is the game, where people open up their hidding self, doing stuff that they can't in real life. and the game is a representing of devs 's desires. you can't and don't have any single right to force them or the players. you can't change how they are and you are nobody to them. so drop the lie in your mind. you are no difference to them in my oppinion and so did i.
Gosh, i don't like shota one bit still wishing dom game where i'm being kind Ojisan and being dom by a gyaru highschool girl or a married middle age milf dom fat ugly teenager. yeah i know my taste is more weird than lolicon fetish and basically i barely found any game suit my genre.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Body diversity and variation is good (just no dickgirls, I'm sure we can all agree there) and while some of the future characters are still tall and thick, I'm glad it's not more Herba, a character who is so large there isn't even an apt word to describe her size accurately because even obese people are thinner than she is. We have Herba, so it's time for some smaller people, loli or not.

One person here implied that having taller, larger women in a femdom game is important because dominance is often determined by size differences. But this ignores the opposite effect where having a smaller framed woman dominating a taller male is also exciting given that size difference. I'd say that is an even more arousing scenario because how should you, as the taller and physically stronger male, find yourself lost to a smaller woman? To me, it sounds like she is far more powerful or intelligent because she didn't need to rely upon her physical size to dominate someone.

Despite the odd logical fallacy people shared here that a loli being sexed is somehow incomparable to a shota being sexed, I think people assert that double standard since some people here do associate female dominance with taller, larger women and so having a shota character helps to fulfill that fantasy. But I don't believe that needs to be the justification to having every female character being taller and bigger than the MC, or that every male character needs to be smaller framed than his female counterparts as people seemingly want to dictate. Even an average sized woman would still be bigger than our femboy MC, for all the dudes out there claiming they self-insert into a shota because they like to be dominated by bigger women.

You should be able to suspend your disbelief when it's a world of magic and witches and where you can enchant a stick to beat up your sister despite how she has a huge sword. There's a lot of elements in a universe such as this one where we don't need every character being thick to explain the power dynamic.

I could go without loli, but let's be honest: these characters would not need to be as necessary if the "Beginnings" did not have all of its female characters being taller and larger women. The less body diversity we see, the more people will demand it. You got plenty of Herba to satisfy your desire of having your body crushed while eating farts, you got plenty of Alice for the incestuous relations that nobody complains about, and there are still going to be thick characters in the future update. To complain because there's finally going to be thinner or shorter or younger looking characters and not more overweight MILFs or aunties is just selfish.

I did not interact with Herba other than whenever the game forced me to. I didn't like the character. I didn't enjoy the gravelly, deep, chain smoker voice, etc. I don't know what her shop tickets offered and never will because I would never waste my character's hard-earned money from rock and stick collecting on such an item. So if you don't like a character, don't interact with them either.

Last edited:

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
I'm confused about all the different versions of the game on the DLsite, on itch.io and on steam now. Does the download page here have the latest version with the uncensor patch?? If not where can I get the latest uncensored version of the game.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'm confused about all the different versions of the game on the DLsite, on itch.io and on steam now. Does the download page here have the latest version with the uncensor patch?? If not where can I get the latest uncensored version of the game.
steam had censore packs. other than that dlsite vs itch are the same. only naming scheme difference. dlsite count as 2nd version (chapter 1) because OG (chapter 0) was done long time ago. while steam and itch only count ver after they publish release on steam.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Body diversity and variation is good (just no dickgirls, I'm sure we can all agree there) and while some of the future characters are still tall and thick, I'm glad it's not more Herba, a character who is so large there isn't even an apt word to describe her size accurately because even obese people are thinner than she is. We have Herba, so it's time for some smaller people, loli or not.

One person here implied that having taller, larger women in a femdom game is important because dominance is often determined by size differences. But this ignores the opposite effect where having a smaller framed woman dominating a taller male is also exciting given that size difference. I'd say that is an even more arousing scenario because how should you, as the taller and physically stronger male, find yourself lost to a smaller woman? To me, it sounds like she is far more powerful or intelligent because she didn't need to rely upon her physical size to dominate someone.

Despite the odd logical fallacy people shared here that a loli being sexed is somehow incomparable to a shota being sexed, I think people assert that double standard since some people here do associate female dominance with taller, larger women and so having a shota character helps to fulfill that fantasy. But I don't believe that needs to be the justification to having every female character being taller and bigger than the MC, or that every male character needs to be smaller framed than his female counterparts as people seemingly want to dictate. Even an average sized woman would still be bigger than our femboy MC, for all the dudes out there claiming they self-insert into a shota because they like to be dominated by bigger women.

You should be able to suspend your disbelief when it's a world of magic and witches and where you can enchant a stick to beat up your sister despite how she has a huge sword. There's a lot of elements in a universe such as this one where we don't need every character being thick to explain the power dynamic.

I could go without loli, but let's be honest: these characters would not need to be as necessary if the "Beginnings" did not have all of its female characters being taller and larger women. The less body diversity we see, the more people will demand it. You got plenty of Herba to satisfy your desire of having your body crushed while eating farts, you got plenty of Alice for the incestuous relations that nobody complains about, and there are still going to be thick characters in the future update. To complain because there's finally going to be thinner or shorter or younger looking characters and not more overweight MILFs or aunties is just selfish.

I did not interact with Herba other than whenever the game forced me to. I didn't like the character. I didn't enjoy the gravelly, deep, chain smoker voice, etc. I don't know what her shop tickets offered and never will because I would never waste my character's hard-earned money from rock and stick collecting on such an item. So if you don't like a character, don't interact with them either.
Herba is type so call BBW. and i'm actually like futa (dick girl) but depend on model. like i love japanese anime futa type where they don't make dick vs boob too big.

Va11Stingray

Aug 23, 2021
I have fatal error...with or without the patch...pls help
If you're trying to execute the game and its giving you the Fatal error, get the whole folder "UTW_Beginnings_Ver1_6" (or whatever version it is) outside of the extracted ones, something to do with the pathing or folder names was causing the Fatal Error. (For me at least)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CarbonBeast

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
so this game went from 1.2 to 1.6 and the updates were only bug fixes and some subtitles? do the devs even have a plan or do they just throw around random version numbers?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Probably late to the party. I just happen to see this on steam. How the hell is it a full game. If anything it should be saying early access.
This leads me to believe the dev wants to sell other episodes as DLCs but who knows?

yeh, i tried with non uncensored patch but still not work
I have fatal error...with or without the patch...pls help
Refer to this comment first.
To make sure your "antivirus" is not blocking the game, add the game folder as an exclusion as well.

Finally, install all of the VCRedist packages from 2010-2022.
To make it easier, I've directly taken all of them from Steamworks Common Redistributables.

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (2010-2022) - Download:

Last edited:

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
so based on your logic you think it would be totally fine to see even a 3yo baby being fucked in a game, just cause its fictional and no harm is DIRECTLY being done in real life...

you should be concerned about this... that alone is probably enough reason to look for a therapist... cause I think most people cant even relate kids to anything like that and would feel uncomfortable by even just the thoughts of it.... also even if it is "just pixels" as you say, but maybe you should consider the fact that seeing that might trigger some pre pedo disposition on some guys out there before thinking that putting something like that in a game is so harmless

and as you keep bringing the same excuse of the mc being a young looking boy.. I dont think most of us care to what he looks like, we just put ourselves in his skin... He is nothing but a vessel... He could look like a rubber doll for all I care... so its a completely different thing since none of us is fapping to the mc to begin with... and I do think fapping to child-looking girls or boys is bad idea... and if you have that kind of interest would you really be able to control yourself if given the chance in real life? cause its clear you have that kind of sexual interest otherwise how could you even fap to that kind of stuff right?

In the end, if you are a pedo or not is none of my business... but I just cant ignore it when you talk about all this as if it is totally harmless and not wrong without giving my opinion against it, cause I really dont think it is... I mean I'm sure we all here are far from normal, but at least I have the peace of mind that none of my kinks will cause any kind of harm to anybody, other than myself maybe...

All I know is that if I had kids I'd never leave them around someone like you, thats for sure
The most incredible ability of human is animating the inanimate,what infront of you is nothing more than a picture and SFX,yet you can still appeal to it.
I have doubt that the fictional ones will lead impact and violence IRL,cite some papers if you can please since you didn't really make any substantial proof of it,that's said,you were merely *thinking* it would be.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude which one I should download for latest version? In the OP there are 2 versions which one of them is 1.6 and the other is v0.2.0 αVer11 . So which is the latest version of the game? OP says nothing on this and both have pretty similar sizes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This leads me to believe the dev wants to sell other episodes as DLCs but who knows?
Probably but he should at least name it episode one or something. People buy it now might think its a complete game and find out its a damn demo.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes