Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
If you shoot NPCs in a game like GTA does it make you a mass murderer? Does it make you more likely to shoot people irl? No, it doesn't. Something that as I referenced before has been disproven time and time again. Same rules apply here.

This argument is dumb cause your ass is here jacking it to a shota(pixels representing a little boy) fucking milfs. And by your standards that should be the same shit but you're either delusional or huffing copium if you think otherwise.
The Femdom Shota genre exists because it makes it easier for the protag to be dominated physically by the girls. In no cases you beat your meat BECAUSE you see a little guy. That's not the same thing when you get off eyeing a young female character. It's not that hard to understand is it ?

The comparison with GTA is bad. You don't become violent by playing GTA. You don't start liking young bodies jerking off to lolies, you already like them, it's within you. BUT I'll have to say it again, I don't blame anyone. Things are what they are, as long as you don't harm anyone do what you like. I'm not saying Numeric shouldn't add loli in his game, because it's HIS game. I'm just giving my point of view on the subject, but arguments always tend to make people hostile nowadays.

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
So uh.. The game's now called Hero's Journey and is coming out on Steam? Or is it, like.. something different? o_O
From his Patreon, he said that using a different name he was able to publish his game on Steam which had been previously rejected. From what I gather it's the same up to date version as the ones on the other platforms.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
Seems like steam version is censored as well which kinda sucks. Thought steam and itch.io versions were put out to avoid DLsite's censorship. Not sure why uncensored was fine until DLsite release, now every version needs to be censored. Is it possible to patch the steam version?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Fixed lmao, I just unpacked it and left it the way it unpacked, guess I needed to make a new folder lmao
Generally, it's just a better practice to use shorter and clean paths but you shouldn't ever put your programs/games inside the system folders as they're protected by default leading to issues like yours.

Reactions: MaxPain22192

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
sorry the one who upload this is the game dev right u.. there's a game on steam that is oddly similar is this also you ? 1657872051456.png

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 343289

Overview:
Under The Witch is the UE4 game for adults under development. A player should protect the semen from Witches. Witches are creatures in the shape of a woman. A human is just a food ,luxury goods or a pet for them in the world. If a human is a cow , a semen is a milk. If you are forced to ejaculate by witches, you will be exploitated the semen and your body forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-11
Release Date: 2022-07-08
Developer: NumericGazer - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

v0.2.0 αVer11
Win
: MEGA - - -

kevin9632541 thanks for the link

View attachment 343291 View attachment 343292 View attachment 343293 View attachment 343294 View attachment 343295 View attachment 343296 View attachment 343307 View attachment 343308 View attachment 343309
View attachment 1155461 View attachment 1155462 View attachment 1155465 View attachment 1155467 View attachment 1155468 View attachment 1155470
Assuming v1.6 is the latest version, then what is 'v0.2.0 αVer11' and why does it have a link if its an older version

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Really weird that you just assumed people against lolis are all for shota stuff. I don’t like either, and the idea of jacking off to anything with a childlike character even if it’s fiction is absolutely disgusting to me. I genuinely can’t understand it.
then'm more surprise that you are into this game where shota is protagonist. Gosh. secondly, everyone have fetish and some hate this or that. like i'm hating netorare but doesn't means i can go and judge people have Netorare fetish. like i hate BBW but i don't give a damn about devs introduce BBW into the game. i'm also think shota protagonist is kinda abush child but change no fact that this is a game, a fantasy product. devs can do whatever they want, and we can expect what ever fetish we want... if devs into shota then it would be right if he introduce same age heroine (loli) as support character. if you don't like that char then skip it. eitherway, your words are actually piss me off like how the heck you assume some one personality just because on their fetish? like i love Netori but that doesn't means i will go and steal/cheat on people wife.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
if devs into shota then it would be right if he introduce same age heroine (loli) as support character. if you don't like that char then skip it.
I have noticed a pattern with these people, the absurd logic they use as an excuse is equivalent to the people who push their fantasies to defend actual pedophilia only when the victim is a little boy and the predator is a hot female.

I think we can put the 2 and 2 together here on why they like shota content(while pretending they don't by hiding behind femdom) but hate loli content to the point that they call it "immoral" while creating a double standard for the other.

Last edited:

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I think we can put the 2 and 2 together here on why they like shota content(while pretending they don't by hiding behind femdom) but hate loli content to the point that they call it "immoral" while creating a double standard for the other.
As a fan of the shota genre myself I can say this. We don't read/watch/play shota because we like looking at the boy. We want to be the boy ourselves. We place ourselves in the position of the boy, we live vicariously through him, wishing it was us getting banged by the hot big milf who can wrap her legs and body around us.

Don't worry. I get you with all underage looking characters should not be in anything, I 100% understand this. I simply wanted to point out that the shota genre is not about fantasizing about being with the boy or having any attraction to him whatsoever.

bixnoodmufugga

Oct 4, 2021
Don't wanna argue for hours but getting aroused by lolis is basically getting aroused by a childish figure. Based on that I don't support any game with lolis in it, that's gross.

+ About the shota thing, when you play as a shota, you're not getting a boner from looking at the shota. It's just the hero and that's it, even if I don't like it it's far more acceptable than lolis, who are literal representation of a little girl.
some people, functional and comfortable people, manage to seperate the flesh and cartoons so as to find one disgusting and the other appealing.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes