Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
As a fan of the shota genre myself I can say this. We don't read/watch/play shota because we like looking at the boy.
First of all, Speak for yourself because there are many shotacons just like lolicons who are in-fact attracted by the character themselves.
(All The Fallen says Hello!)

Second, I am also kind of like you, I don't like shota because of the character but because of the age-difference when they're fucking with a Milf. So, more like Shota x Milfs.

wishing it was us getting banged by the hot big milf
That's exactly the kind of mindset people fantasize in real life to defend female pedophiles:-
"The kid is lucky, wish I was that kid, the kid """consented""" to it, the pedo woman is hot, you must be gay if you disagree".

I get you with all underage looking characters should not be in anything
First of all, you're objectively wrong as there's no harm done towards actual people by having depictions of a kid in fictional works.

Second, if you really think "having underage chars are wrong", you would not be playing this game, let alone trying to actively defend your shota fetish against loli fetish.

Otherwise, if we were to use this kind of logic in reality, Do you think you'd get away with saying "Oh, officer, I know I am in possession of CP but trust me, I am not attracted to the boy, I am only attracted to the boy fucking the adult and I am fantasizing as if I am the boy".
Lol, good luck with that excuse when you'll be behind bars completly missing the point that the act of a "kid getting statutory raped by an adult" is still present regardless of how you fantasize such acts. But be glad, you're just fantasizing pixels and not real people.

Last edited:
Reactions: EquestRiley

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Don't wanna argue for hours but getting aroused by lolis is basically getting aroused by a childish figure. Based on that I don't support any game with lolis in it, that's gross.

+ About the shota thing, when you play as a shota, you're not getting a boner from looking at the shota. It's just the hero and that's it, even if I don't like it it's far more acceptable than lolis, who are literal representation of a little girl.
As someone whose been in Otaku circles most his life, I can tell you for a fact many people get off to the shota being dominated and not as a self insert. Fujoshi love that shit.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
As someone whose been in Otaku circles most his life, I can tell you for a fact many people get off to the shota being dominated and not as a self insert. Fujoshi love that shit.
Then it's the same shit as the lolicon for those people. It only depends on what's in people heads after all, that's why I said I don't put the blame on anyone, still this is some scary shit when you think of it and we have the right to give our thoughts on it as people have the right to get off with it. Simple as that

Reactions: Ultra_Fighter_3k

xakome

May 25, 2019
May i ask for how to Start the game?
My game always have Fatal error while i try to start on UTW_Beginnings.exe
1657954269985.png

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
May i ask for how to Start the game?
My game always have Fatal error while i try to start on UTW_Beginnings.exe
View attachment 1928212
Using an incompatible version of the uncensor patch could cause this so, first try with the uncensor patch removed.
If issue persists, try the , since it comes with all the required prerequisites which should solve the issue.

Reactions: femdomerxD

xakome

May 25, 2019
Using an incompatible version of the uncensor patch could cause this so, first try with the uncensor patch removed.
If issue persists, try the , since it comes with all the required prerequisites which should solve the issue.
yeh, i tried with non uncensored patch but still not work
by the way, what is the difference between uncensored one and the v0.2.0 αVer11 one? i could not find the difference in description

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes