Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
Man, so many people here fighting against the addition of lolis in this. Funny how hard it is for these people to seperate real life from fiction, these are probably the same people who think that violence in video games make people violent which has been proven false time and time again. Or maybe that guy playing GTA wants to be a mass murderer irl?

Just accept that the creator of UtW is going to put what he likes in his game and there isn't really much any of us can do about it. Just accept it and move on, play the game and skip the content that you don't like or don't play the game at all. There will be other games where you can be a shota fucking milfs, and if you don't have that kind of faith then make your own game.

I also can't understand these people's hypocrisy
Shota in game = good
Loli in game = bad "kill the pedos"
lol

Variety is the spice of life! Enjoy yourself a little with things you can't have in real life, morally ambiguous or otherwise. Get yourself some milf, gilf, dilf, shota, loli, bottom heavy, top heavy, bbw or whatever. A bit of everything to please everyone, don't harsh other people's mellow just because you don't like some skippable content.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Man, so many people here fighting against the addition of lolis in this. Funny how hard it is for these people to seperate real life from fiction, these are probably the same people who think that violence in video games make people violent which has been proven false time and time again. Or maybe that guy playing GTA wants to be a mass murderer irl?

Just accept that the creator of UtW is going to put what he likes in his game and there isn't really much any of us can do about it. Just accept it and move on, play the game and skip the content that you don't like or don't play the game at all. There will be other games where you can be a shota fucking milfs, and if you don't have that kind of faith then make your own game.

I also can't understand these people's hypocrisy
Shota in game = good
Loli in game = bad "kill the pedos"
lol

Variety is the spice of life! Enjoy yourself a little with things you can't have in real life, morally ambiguous or otherwise. Get yourself some milf, gilf, dilf, shota, loli, bottom heavy, top heavy, bbw or whatever. A bit of everything to please everyone, don't harsh other people's mellow just because you don't like some skippable content.
Really weird that you just assumed people against lolis are all for shota stuff. I don’t like either, and the idea of jacking off to anything with a childlike character even if it’s fiction is absolutely disgusting to me. I genuinely can’t understand it.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Really weird that you just assumed people against lolis are all for shota stuff.
If you actually read the responses above, you'd realize that OP is referring to the people who loves shota but for some reason creates a double standard when it's a loli.

I don’t like either, and the idea of jacking off to anything with a childlike character even if it’s fiction is absolutely disgusting to me. I genuinely can’t understand it.
Yet people like you are here, pirating and enjoying the game while pretending to be disgusted by it. :Kappa:

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
Can everyone please relax? I need help fixing fatal error :( Had no issues with previous versions but now can't even launch the game, crashes instantly

Reactions: EquestRiley

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Don't wanna argue for hours but getting aroused by lolis is basically getting aroused by a childish figure. Based on that I don't support any game with lolis in it, that's gross.

+ About the shota thing, when you play as a shota, you're not getting a boner from looking at the shota. It's just the hero and that's it, even if I don't like it it's far more acceptable than lolis, who are literal representation of a little girl.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
even if I don't like it it's far more acceptable than lolis, who are literal representation of a little girl.
And a SHOTA isn't a literal representation of a little boy? The dishonesty with people like you are absolutely unreal.

lolis is basically getting aroused by a childish figure. Based on that I don't support any game with lolis in it, that's gross.

+ About the shota thing, when you play as a shota, you're not getting a boner from looking at the shota.
That's just your perspective though, not every lolicons are attracted to the character just like not every shotacons are attracted by the character.
To half the people with such fetish, it's more about the age-difference, you don't have to hide inside a closet pretending that you don't like this anime kid fucking those milfs by making excuses like "oh, I am the MC, MC is 1000+years old so adult, I don't get a boner from the MC".

Doesn't matter if you're not aroused by the character themselves, it's about getting aroused by the act of the depiction of a KID fucking a MILF which is basically getting a boner from "depiction of pedophilia" which you're being intentionally ignorant to since you basically are claiming "loli=pedo" but you don't like it when your own logic is used against you on a fetish that you like.

This thread devolved into people pointing at each other and screaming "you are creepier".

Hell everyone in this fucking forum is a degenerate, just accept this and fap to your creepy shit in peace
Well, no, I am not the one claiming there's some moral issue with it. To me, there's nothing creepy with getting off to whatever fictional shit you want as there's no actual person harmed by it.

BUT, if you want to act all morally high and spew some virtue signalling nonsense while also creating a double standard when it comes to a different sex, yes, you are a disgusting fetish-shaming brick wall. Because such logic is basically "Fetishes that I like are cool but fetishes that I don't like are MORALLY WRONG and I will attack people for it".

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
And a SHOTA isn't a literal representation of a little boy? The dishonesty with people like you are absolutely unreal.

That's just your perspective though, not every lolicons are attracted to the character just like not every shotacons are attracted by the character.
To half the people with such fetish, it's more about the age-difference, you don't have to hide inside a closet pretending that you don't like this anime kid fucking those milfs by making excuses like "oh, I am the MC, MC is 1000+years old so adult, I don't get a boner from the MC".

Doesn't matter if you're not aroused by the character themselves, it's about getting aroused by the act of the depiction of a KID fucking a MILF which is basically getting a boner from "depiction of pedophilia" which you're being intentionally ignorant to since you basically are claiming "loli=pedo" but you don't like it when your own logic is used against you on a fetish that you like.

Well, no, I am not the one claiming there's some moral issue with it. To me, there's nothing creepy with getting off to whatever fictional shit you want as there's no actual person harmed by it.

BUT, if you want to act all morally high and spew some virtue signalling nonsense while also creating a double standard when it comes to a different sex, yes, you are a disgusting fetish-shaming brick wall. Because such logic is basically "Fetishes that I like are cool but fetishes that I don't like are MORALLY WRONG and I will attack people for it".

I think you're missing something important. When femdom lovers play a shota game, they are getting aroused by the view of a powerful woman dominating an helpless kid. In a way that's gross too, I don't like it. On the other hand when people are getting off with loli genre, they clearly APPRECIATE the body of a little girl.

Getting angry and calling names people who are arguing with you won't help you to prove your point tho

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Getting angry and calling names people who are arguing with you won't help you to prove your point tho
You're hardcore projecting here, bud, the only ones angry here are people like you trying to spew a half-assed virtue signalling nonsense.
Also, says the ones calling others "pedos" for jerking off to pixels.

When femdom lovers play a shota game, they are getting aroused by
Doesn't matter what they are "aroused" by, I have zero interest in femdom yet I love this game, we all have our reasons for what "arouses" us.

That's not the point, regardless of what you are sexually attracted to, the act of "a kid getting fucked by MILFs" which is a "depiction of pedophilia" is clearly present in this context so taking issue with "lolis" while consuming shotacon shit is extremely hypocritical. Not to mention, you're already wrong trying to create a moral issue with fictional works.

It's like consuming scat content where a MILF is shitting all over the place then saying you aren't consuming it because you're not attracted by the "poop". Do you see how dumb this argument is?

On the other hand when people are getting off with loli genre, they clearly APPRECIATE the body of a little girl.
No, there's difference between a "depiction of a little girl" and an "actual child", this is exactly the issue here, you people trying to imply the two is same but on top of that, ONLY when the KID is a GIRL and not when the KID is a BOY.
You people are the epitome of irony and my ignore list seems like it will continue to grow.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
You're hardcore projecting here, bud, the only ones angry here are people like you trying to spew a half-assed virtue signalling nonsense.
Also, says the ones calling others "pedos" for jerking off to pixels.

Doesn't matter what they are "aroused" by, I have zero interest in femdom yet I love this game, we all have our reasons for what "arouses" us.

That's not the point, regardless of what you are sexually attracted to, the act of "a kid getting fucked by MILFs" which is a "depiction of pedophilia" is clearly present in this context so taking issue with "lolis" while consuming shotacon shit is extremely hypocritical. Not to mention, you're already wrong trying to create a moral issue with fictional works.

It's like consuming scat content where a MILF is shitting all over the place then saying you aren't consuming it because you're not attracted by the "poop". Do you see how dumb this argument is?

No, there's difference between a "depiction of a little girl" and an "actual child", this is exactly the issue here, you people trying to imply the two is same but on top of that, ONLY when the KID is a GIRL and not when the KID is a BOY.
You people are the epitome of irony and my ignore list seems like it will continue to grow.
You know what i'm tired to see you deblatering the same nonsense again and again ans as a say earlier I clearly don't want to argue for hours. If you jerk to pixels representing little girls as a straight man then you have high chances to actually like little girls in real life, don't try to deny it. it doesn't mean you are a dangerous predator tho, because you might have the moral to prevent yourself from being attracted to little girls IN REAL LIFE. Taht's why I never said ppl jerking to lolis are pedos, but your hysterical ass make me say words I actually do not say. I just find the genre gross, this is my right.

Now if you wanna ignore me go ahead it will be better for everyone (y)

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
If you jerk to pixels representing little girls as a straight man then you have high chances to actually like little girls in real life, don't try to deny it.
If you shoot NPCs in a game like GTA does it make you a mass murderer? Does it make you more likely to shoot people irl? No, it doesn't. Something that as I referenced before has been disproven time and time again. Same rules apply here.

This argument is dumb cause your ass is here jacking it to a shota(pixels representing a little boy) fucking milfs. And by your standards that should be the same shit but you're either delusional or huffing copium if you think otherwise.

Reactions: laugh

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
This argument is dumb cause your ass is here jacking it to a shota(pixels representing a little boy) fucking milfs. And by your standards that should be the same shit but you're either delusional or huffing copium if you think otherwise.
These people are probably trolling at this point with their blatant fetish shaming bait so best to just ignore them and move on as they'll continue making excuses to why it's okay for them to jerk off to little anime boys but lolicons can't do the same.

It's also funny how they assume I'm a lolicon just because I'm calling out on their bullshit nonsense when I've been pretty open about my tastes(to the point where one of my post got deleted for "off topic" lmao) on how I love Shota x Milfs which is the only main reason that peeked my interest in this game aside from the great animations and somewhat decent gameplay.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes