Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
<div data-xf-p="1"><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">If Herba's butt is too big, what kind of horror will it be when he makes other characters' butts even bigger?</div>

If Herba's butt is too big, what kind of horror will it be when he makes other characters' butts even bigger? o_O
Herba should be the maximum unless he makes a giantess.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It earned half a million?
dunno, but DL site has 27k purchases so 270k there
and the games also released on steam, itchio, fakku, and probably more places im unaware of
and then the patreon count
im also aware of several of his patreons buying the game on several platforms for god knows what reasons -.- simps
but I am just assuming by now combined its probably at least around half a mil, which is great incentive for him to rush and release another episode cause $$ huzzah
maybe he can outsource some characters and scenes and make a whole bunch of characters with some of the cash (I hope)
so it actually feels like a game, instead of wandering doing fetch quests for 1 character

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
dunno, but DL site has 27k purchases so 270k there
and the games also released on steam, itchio, fakku, and probably more places im unaware of
and then the patreon count
im also aware of several of his patreons buying the game on several platforms for god knows what reasons -.- simps
but I am just assuming by now combined its probably at least around half a mil, which is great incentive for him to rush and release another episode cause $$ huzzah
maybe he can outsource some characters and scenes and make a whole bunch of characters with some of the cash (I hope)
so it actually feels like a game, instead of wandering doing fetch quests for 1 character
Fetch quests for over 20 witches! More pointless day/night cycle. Looks like an indie action rpg but this time plays like a card game! Best of all, every sex scene includes poofy green farts!

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Save works for both.

All the scenes are actually unlocked. I don't know what he did, but I noticed specific tickets and scenes are no longer obtainable for whatever reason from playing normally. So my save does have all scenes for the game provided on Steam. A gallery unlocker would be your best bet as I know the size of the game hasn't shrunk.
Would it be possible to finish the game and then upload it again along with the save. Using the save from OP then using yours, makes it so the char is level 10.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Symphatic

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Would it be possible to finish the game and then upload it again along with the save. Using the save from OP then using yours, makes it so the char is level 10.
I have no idea what you're talking about. My save is the save from OP.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Was OP save at level 10 ? Might be because its the steam version. What i did is use OP Steam save on the itch version then used urs for gallery unlock. The char is level 10 i guess then.
Again, the OP save is actually my save. It links to the post. Crazygamer43 removed the Steam version I also supplied on OP. Read the post here.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon.1337

hmg

Aug 20, 2017
fuckin, dealer's eng voice for ep. 0 is so good, is there any word on when ep. 1 is gonna be dubbed if ever?

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
Game on Steam called: "She will punish them".
Would be cool if we somehow could mod Alice's model in it as a playable character.
would be cool if we manage to make the furniture and edit the female characters the same way this game does, the details are wonderful

Man of Culture 69

May 18, 2021
Hi for every cultured man here. I saw a picture of this game on a discord server and the game was in Hungarian. Where can i find translations for this game (Hungarian) because the one who posted it already left.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hi for every cultured man here. I saw a picture of this game on a discord server and the game was in Hungarian. Where can i find translations for this game (Hungarian) because the one who posted it already left.
Hungarian?
Seems pretty strange, never heard about that translation.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
on steam the only one i found its Hero's Journey it is the same? im asking because they share similar screenshots

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes