Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
i got a question for you guys, do you think the game would be better off without 3d open world aspect?

cause like for me personally i dont really care about being able to take a 30 min swim to the other side of the lake in this 24215 terrabyte map that has nothing to do in it. i'm also not here to enjoy the tree graphics or whatever cause tbh there are way better games for that kind of stuff. wouldn't it be better if the creator simply botched the idea of 3d open world n tried to make it like a point and click game? this basically means he doesn't have to spend time making open world & it's many complications but can directly focus on what most of us are here for: sex scenes & maybe more story instead. the game would probably be better optimised as well so your computer doesn't burn.

3d can still exist for fighting and sex scenes, this means they just have to do tiny map scenarios where these events take place instead of gigantic interactive 3d world. (Like a simple mini map of just the inside of alices room for example.)

but what do u guys think?
It looks like an action RPG but functions like a dating sim with unnecessary running around. I agree with you. Perhaps when he introduces the other characters and gets feedback from this version of the game, things will improve in this aspect of the game.

Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
How I need to install the v 1.8?
it says "extract and run" so its pretty easy to do, but since you're new ill teach u:

download it, open the zip file you just downloaded, then drag(aka extract) inside of the zip out to a folder and play by clicking the application found in the folder.

download links are found in page 1 ( ) but remember that your computer has to be a bit good at playing games cause this is 3d game that can lag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impermiable

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
i got a question for you guys, do you think the game would be better off without 3d open world aspect?

cause like for me personally i dont really care about being able to take a 30 min swim to the other side of the lake in this 24215 terrabyte map that has nothing to do in it. i'm also not here to enjoy the tree graphics or whatever cause tbh there are way better games for that kind of stuff. wouldn't it be better if the creator simply botched the idea of 3d open world n tried to make it like a point and click game? this basically means he doesn't have to spend time making open world & it's many complications but can directly focus on what most of us are here for: sex scenes & maybe more story instead. the game would probably be better optimised as well so your computer doesn't burn.

3d can still exist for fighting and sex scenes, this means they just have to do tiny map scenarios where these events take place instead of gigantic interactive 3d world. (Like a simple mini map of just the inside of alices room for example.)

but what do u guys think?
Personally, I would trade the 3D open world aspect if it meant he can optimise the graphics especially for lower-end PCs. There's a bunch of potential customers lost due to the medium-high requirements, and while it's great the have the scenes recorded in 4K Ultra graphics etc, you lose that interactivity.

If Numeric REALLY wants a 3D space, then a mini-hub is preferred. For example, Herba's cave doesn't need to be a million miles up in the mountains.

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
honestly its kinda cool to have an open world and all , but ofcourse if it can be interacted with like some random citizens to talk to or different shops take NUNS3 OR NUNS4 as example there's adventure mode where everywhere u go u can interact with stuff , also ofc I don't mean for it to be a huge map like the LAKE but if its gna be open world it could be a small space and at the same time able to interact with

Reactions: RedAISkye

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Which one should I install? v0.2.0 αVer11, Steam Ver 1.7 + Patched , the one that just says download, or all of them?
The top link is version 1.8, the newest. I don't know if the steam version, 1.7 has any advantages or not.
The bottom link, is an older alpha version.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
Btw I think it's intresting how he manage to deliver the Cunguilingus scene, by a letter at night, after you had been enslaved.

Now he can basically introduce all the stand-alone "secret training" scenes in the main story.
Every night you spend as Alice's slave could potentially unlock a scene. We will see if NumericG will go for this kind of solution.
How do I proceed after getting the letter? I went to her room but nothing happen

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
1660582358823.png
it's cool and all but why is there a picture of alices butt on the top right? lol

maybe he's trying to compensate for... NOT GIVNG US ENOUGH DEALER SCENES!!!!!!!!!
will there be English dub for episode 1? the English voice is so good in the the first one!
idk since numeric is a bit unpredictable right now. chapter 1 was also the most important because he for the first time released the game on steam, so you'd assume that it would be dubbed as a finishing touch since he spent an entire update "finishing" the game for steam release.
all we can do is keep reminding him to add it i guess

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes