Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Ohmygawdjj

Jun 6, 2021
Here is the full save for Steam version 1.7. It may or may not work for the DLsite version. You are near max level in Version 0 (level 86... the game starts breaking past that) and max level in Version 1. All collections are unlocked. Nearly impossible for any witch to kill you.

Place it in:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HerosJourney
Then overwrite anything you may have. Warning I have settings on Very High, if your system can't handle that take out the saves themselves and put them in.
how do i do that

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022

Achivements of August 2022
Thank you for your continued support, I'm NumericGazer

This month we mainly did the following
・Creation of test animations for Kuro
・Creation of background concept
・Other model adjustments, etc.

Creation of test animations for Kuro

I made a Idle pose during the battle to test Kuro's rig

and

I also make animations for testing erotic scenes. Note the indentations on the cheeks!
I am also enhancing the details of these various erotic expressions.
Incidentally, H-scenes are the most time-consuming part of the project. Since we plan to continue creating them, I would like to hire several animators who can work full time, 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, if possible. We are currently working on a manual for this purpose, and are creating the above scene as a sample for that purpose.
If you are interested, please send me an email here or DM me on twitter. I would be happy to send me your portfolio, portfolio of work, etc
grimask4496@gmail.com

The quality level will be equal to or better than the animation in Under the Witch: Beginning, which is currently on sale and can be seen in the PV

Creation of background concept
I am working on the background concept with a concept artist

Under the Witch: Gothic takes place in Flip Spider Castle, a castle shaped like an upside-down spider, where you defeat the witches who live in each tower

It's still in rough form, so stay tuned for the final product!

Schedule for next month
We plan to create a manual for cut-scene production, etc. Perhaps we may also ask designers to design the UI, etc. Under the Witch: Gothic is a project that I would like to experiment with.
So, thank you for your continued support!
Seems like this will have a ton of content

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hopefully all those doors and hallways will lead to a plethora of content, much like traversing the vast open world and sea of the original game did

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I am coming from a distant galaxy far away to ask, are the next updates going to be censored and if yes can the censor be removed ? Any time when we will be able to experience new content ?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes