Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hi everyone Question, is this content the same as the one that was released in June (Dlsite v1.1)? its size is different And the patch folder contains 8 different versions. Do I have to install them all? or are they optional?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hi everyone Question, is this content the same as the one that was released in June (Dlsite v1.1)? its size is different And the patch folder contains 8 different versions. Do I have to install them all? or are they optional?
I think that the main difference are just some bug correction.
About the patch, you have to pick only the one you need.

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
Hello! As a foot fetishist I can say this game is real MASTERPIECE! In this game I saw my dreams come true! I can't believe! I'm definitely up for more foot scenes and I can give ideas. This is the only game where I really want to lose! The dev's ideas are just like mine when it comes to foot fetish. I'll continue to track this game progress for sure!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello! As a foot fetishist I can say this game is real MASTERPIECE! In this game I saw my dreams come true! I can't believe! I'm definitely up for more foot scenes and I can give ideas. This is the only game where I really want to lose! The dev's ideas are just like mine when it comes to foot fetish. I'll continue to track this game progress for sure!
Glad you found the game and welcome to the fandom :)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi It is censorship for me, how can I fix it?
I downloaded the below version
Why is the attached photo posted here not censored, but mine is censored?

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes