Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

davidekcz1313

Mar 12, 2023
Updated 01/26/2023
Here is the full save for Steam version 1.8. It may or may not work for the DLsite version. You are near max level in Version 0 (level 86... the game starts breaking past that) and max level in Version 1. All collections are unlocked. Nearly impossible for any witch to kill you.

Place it in:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HerosJourney
Then overwrite anything you may have. Warning I have settings on Very High, if your system can't handle that take out the saves themselves and put them in.
I cant find the appdata or the folder to place it in can you help me

Oct 23, 2022
Dude, Facesitting in real Life Is Amazing.
Trust me.
i know that but if you read my post i specifically mentioned SSBBW, and like i said on screen it looks fucking amazing but in reality that weight on your face hurts like hell for example 1688436074266.png
for this scene she is is mostly on his chest becuase all that weight on his face or the center point being on his face might just crush his head, but on screen it looks great

• Haha
Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
i know that but if you read my post i specifically mentioned SSBBW, and like i said on screen it looks fucking amazing but in reality that weight on your face hurts like hell for example View attachment 2743244
for this scene she is is mostly on his chest becuase all that weight on his face or the center point being on his face might just crush his head, but on screen it looks great
Well, it's part of the thrill.

• Haha
Reactions: 912BHi
Nov 28, 2021
i know that but if you read my post i specifically mentioned SSBBW, and like i said on screen it looks fucking amazing but in reality that weight on your face hurts like hell for example View attachment 2743244
man i need this jfl
y u do this to me
this is so cucked :cautious:

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
I agree it hurts, but for someone who is a little psycho and likes pain, it's great (not just on screen). I know this from my own experience, I had the privilege of having such "fun" for a few months and it was great. The pleasure of pain is about on the same level as the pleasure of suffocation when one cannot breathe. It's weird, but cool. And, of course, what the person is lying on is important. On a soft bed, the big weight is not an impossible dream :)

Reactions: Metalkick

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
When I think about facesitting it's with a healty woman, not with somebody that have eating disorder.

ludellani.gif RussBigOptimized.gif trgiall.gif

The lady in your picture probably can't even walk for 1000 meters without hurt her leg joints.

Oct 23, 2022
its a real shame that their is not even 1 single game out their as good as UTW in terms of graphics and content. I've tried every search unreal engine 3,4,5 search for other 3d games, 3d game searchs on other forums, nothing comes up and the ones that do come close such as femdomnation have the quaility in 3D but the content is shit and production has been slow for 2+ years now

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
I am convinced that facesitting is amazing with any woman. I had it with a girl who was around 50 kg and also with a bbw and I enjoyed both. I'm an extreme freak and when I had a girl who had no problem putting on ears and a tail and riding on my face, I was convinced that I would like to die like this... :'D

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
its a real shame that their is not even 1 single game out their as good as UTW in terms of graphics and content. I've tried every search unreal engine 3,4,5 search for other 3d games, 3d game searchs on other forums, nothing comes up and the ones that do come close such as femdomnation have the quaility in 3D but the content is shit and production has been slow for 2+ years now
Numeric Gaze it's clearly a guy that love his job.
He's also very inspired when he had to arrange the camera angles and the scenes timing.
He's almost maniacal.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I agree it hurts, but for someone who is a little psycho and likes pain, it's great (not just on screen). I know this from my own experience, I had the privilege of having such "fun" for a few months and it was great. The pleasure of pain is about on the same level as the pleasure of suffocation when one cannot breathe. It's weird, but cool. And, of course, what the person is lying on is important. On a soft bed, the big weight is not an impossible dream :)
I am convinced that facesitting is amazing with any woman. I had it with a girl who was around 50 kg and also with a bbw and I enjoyed both. I'm an extreme freak and when I had a girl who had no problem putting on ears and a tail and riding on my face, I was convinced that I would like to die like this... :'D
It's all about her keeping her balance and how she positions herself. It seems like the girls you chaired for did their research ahead of time and knew how to ride a face. Bonus points on her putting on the ears and tail for the roleplay, it's always better when you can #TouchFluffyTail.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
This may be a stupid question, but how do I go about installing all of the various parts? I only see 2 parts when I load into the game from the Beginning folder.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
This may be a stupid question, but how do I go about installing all of the various parts? I only see 2 parts when I load into the game from the Beginning folder.
What are you talking about?
We have 2 episodes aviable in the first release, the 3rd one is in development and not released yet.

Reactions: footjob87
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes