Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
someone please if u are follower to this dev can u help me to tell him make his game a few update for new scence ALICE please. i know this game next release will not release in this year or next year because lot of work need to be done by DEV.love u all

Nov 28, 2020
will there be ntr in the game?
nope because there is no plans for that, it would not make any sense at all for the main character you play as and what he goes through. but i am hoping for this character to get some scenes with the witches, i ask NumericGazer and i got no answer back. the character's name is Kuro's brothers, and the witch's name is kuro. witch herself has some preview scenes on his pixiv fanbox page, but not the brothers yet.

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Wish there were more fan art or some mods or something while waiting for part 2. Apart from the monthly updates from Numeric it is dry as heck.
I'll take it this is one of those games that doesn't take well to modding attempts?

Reactions: {0__0}

bigmeme221

Nov 1, 2019
nope because there is no plans for that, it would not make any sense at all for the main character you play as and what he goes through. but i am hoping for this character to get some scenes with the witches, i ask NumericGazer and i got no answer back. the character's name is Kuro's brothers, and the witch's name is kuro. witch herself has some preview scenes on his pixiv fanboy page, but not the brothers yet.
What post did Numeric mention Kuro's brothers?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes