Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Hopefully they release scenes as they are completed so we don't have to wait another year
I'd rather not get scenes without gameplay, that would be lame IMO.
I liked what he did with part 1 where we got monthly alpha version updates but waiting for the full game is fine also. At least he is posting monthly progress updates and hiring animators which proves that he is working on it. Unlike some other developers...

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
He tries his hardest to make the rooms look so jaw dropping beautiful, props to him. I thought he had already assembled his team, it really shows how massive this game will be

Reactions: footjob87

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I'd rather not get scenes without gameplay, that would be lame IMO.
I liked what he did with part 1 where we got monthly alpha version updates but waiting for the full game is fine also. At least he is posting monthly progress updates and hiring animators which proves that he is working on it. Unlike some other developers...
There's no change in how he show the game progress, what you see it's what he has done, at this point of development there are still no gameplay ready or erotic scenes...

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
With more than 10 girls it's going to be a long journey... but hey, at least we will have not to wait till the end for the first playable release.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I think once he gets His Full team assembled things should be moving more smoothly. I Wish we knew what his plan was, if he was gonna release 1 girl at a time or 2 at a time, i highly doubt he's gonna release all at once cause we would be waiting some serious time and i don't think he would wanna do that to his supporters. It took him from oct 2019 - april 2021 to release alice so we may still have a good long while to wait depending on how big his team is and If he works on the game 24/7 now.

lolzm8

Aug 29, 2018
Lmfao, hopefully he decides to only release 1 girl at a time so we won't have to wait over 2 years
I hope he will but still , at a rate of 1 girl per 2 years of development and with there being 10+ girls left to complete the math aint looking good boss.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I hope he will but still , at a rate of 1 girl per 2 years of development and with there being 10+ girls left to complete the math aint looking good boss.
Sadly, even though he had released alice she wasn't finished in terms of content, there was still a good amount of scenes he had to add after her release, if a good amount of time passes and still no release then all we can do is hope he just gives us something and adds on later like he did chapter 1

Reactions: Impermiable

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
For those who don't know, this is who he's working on rn

should be able to see it without a subscription.

Reactions: S3ri4l

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
UnrealUnlocker with UTW makes the game 5x better holy crap, Imagine having unlimited POVS in a game this good, Whenever All these new characters come out it's gonna be awesome, and the dev only continues grows from here so we're in for a treat. He's probably gonna make near 2x the amount of sales as chapter 1
I know. I figured there would be a way, since it was so heavy on resources, that it was actually generating everything in 3d. I didn't know it would be so easy.
I also at least 1/2 expected to find things broken looking from other angles, like things were just lined up good enough for the angles used, but most everything looks good from most angles so long as the view angle isn't changed to extremes.

Reactions: stickypicky

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know which girls are planned for the third game? Is it just the mime one or are the ghost, bunny girl, and succubus planned to be there too

Oct 23, 2022
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes