Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Myosoite77

Feb 3, 2020
Is there a way to extract the animation scenes from the game? I tried to record them myself but the quality was not good enough.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
This game is completed??? Were there any scenes added after the 5 Herba scenes? I haven’t checked in an year or so and don’t know what I missed

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Wasn't this game on Steam at one point? If so, what happened? I know that Shady Corner Games is it's publisher right now and that it's being sold on Kagura Games. Didn't it have used to have a wishlist page on Steam?

too bad alice is unbeatable at lvl 1, alice is however, beatable at lvl 2
How many characters are in the game so far?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Wasn't this game on Steam at one point? If so, what happened? I know that Shady Corner Games is it's publisher right now and that it's being sold on Kagura Games. Didn't it have used to have a wishlist page on Steam?

How many characters are in the game so far?
The Dealer
Alice
Herba

Anyway the game it's on steam but with another name (Hero's Journey).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
The Dealer
Alice
Herba

Anyway the game it's on steam but with another name (Hero's Journey).
Is there any difference between the Steam version (Hero's Journey) and the Kagura Games online store version (Under The Witch)? Or are they completely, functionally the same game, but just sold under different names?

It also looks like there will be 11 more bosses to go in future updates:

Reactions: footjob87

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Is there any difference between the Steam version (Hero's Journey) and the Kagura Games online store version (Under The Witch)? Or are they completely, functionally the same game, but just sold under different names?

It also looks like there will be 11 more bosses to go in future updates:
You should take few moments for read the last Pages of This topic.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
imo this game started off as something unique and with tons of potential but I feel like the dev took such a wrong turn it's insane.The first playable demo version was in 2019 it's been 4 years and you can still pretty much finish the game and see everything in like 1-2 hours and apparently the next update/new game will be released like a year later, at this point it's going to take the dev a whole decade to make an actually finished game.

woaguitar

Aug 6, 2023
imo this game started off as something unique and with tons of potential but I feel like the dev took such a wrong turn it's insane.The first playable demo version was in 2019 it's been 4 years and you can still pretty much finish the game and see everything in like 1-2 hours and apparently the next update/new game will be released like a year later, at this point it's going to take the dev a whole decade to make an actually finished game.
I agree with you. Wish the dev spent a bit more time iterating on what was working and maybe expanded upon what was there already. Smaller changes like extra outfits, more moves or just general polish. Instead I have the feeling scope-creep set in where the dev drowns in ambition and completes a lot of things only half-way.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
yeah at this rate it would take 10-15 years to fully complete the other witches. He need to think of ways to efficiently finish faster

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes