Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
can anyone suggest other game with these kind of artstyle but with maledom or corruption? has ugly bastard is a plus

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
imo this game started off as something unique and with tons of potential but I feel like the dev took such a wrong turn it's insane.The first playable demo version was in 2019 it's been 4 years and you can still pretty much finish the game and see everything in like 1-2 hours and apparently the next update/new game will be released like a year later, at this point it's going to take the dev a whole decade to make an actually finished game.
It's pretty much been that way from the start. It pretty much has to be that way to keep it's AAA edge.
He's got people helping with production now, but there's still a ton of touches added in all over.
Even though I'm glad we got more content, I already saw less intricate attention to detail with Alice than with Dealer.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Achivements of August 2023
Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer

What we did this month
・Background
・Combat Motion
・Combat system
Background
Concept:
Concept Art: Trick's Room

Trick is a witch who makes her living performing classic illusion shows and entertainment.
Playing cards, slots, roulette, and other related motifs are used to express her concept
Combat Motion
I started working on new motions for Xen and Rev this month, so I will be able to show you more in the next month or so
Battle System

We implemented skill trees and decide how to manage data
Schedule for next month
This month we have found combat motion animators and have been working mainly on motion requests.
We have not yet found an animator for NSFW scenes and are still trying to figure out what to do. We are still looking for NSFW animators
Next month, I would like to continue working on the animation while continuing to create the combat system

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes