Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

woaguitar

Aug 6, 2023
At this point I'd be happy if the existing animations are reused for the different character models. Surely that should be doable without a specialized animator.

Reactions: Endomorphian

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I very much doubt that, but we will see, early 2024 is not far away.
just as reminder...

July 2019 : Episode 1 (Alice) announced - After the bonus scene is over I will work on the production of ver 0.2.0. Ver 0.2.0 will be a further evolution of the gameplay established in ver 0.1.0. I would like to reflect the feedback obtained in ver 0.1.0 on new character models etc. and create a high-end game experience with a higher degree of perfection. Of course, new characters also appear.

Settember 2019 : Episode 1 (Alice) development start - Development of ver0.2.0 For a while, I will do modeling and design for the development of ver0.2.0. I will report on the progress again at the end of this month.

October 2019 : Alice resign revealed

December 2019 : Alice model first 3D showcase

January 2020 : Herba design/3D model revealed

March 2020 : Alice first 3D short scene test

May 2020 : Alice first cut scene preview

Settember 2020 : first dialogue scene test

October 2020 : first "full" erotic scene video aviable for patreon called "Secret Training" (here just the intro)

November 2020/March 2020 : a lot of "secret training" video series relased

April 2021 : First playable episode 1 release (0.2.0 αVer #01)

October 2021 : Kuro, Ghost, Madame Ghost design / Under the Witch:Gotic revealed

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
just as reminder...

July 2019 : Episode 1 (Alice) announced - After the bonus scene is over I will work on the production of ver 0.2.0. Ver 0.2.0 will be a further evolution of the gameplay established in ver 0.1.0. I would like to reflect the feedback obtained in ver 0.1.0 on new character models etc. and create a high-end game experience with a higher degree of perfection. Of course, new characters also appear.

Settember 2019 : Episode 1 (Alice) development start - Development of ver0.2.0 For a while, I will do modeling and design for the development of ver0.2.0. I will report on the progress again at the end of this month.

October 2019 : Alice resign revealed

December 2019 : Alice model first 3D showcase

January 2020 : Herba design/3D model revealed

March 2020 : Alice first 3D short scene test

May 2020 : Alice first cut scene preview Google Drive

Settember 2020 : first dialogue scene test

October 2020 : first "full" erotic scene video aviable for patreon called "Secret Training" (here just the intro) Mega

November 2020/March 2020 : a lot of "secret training" video series relased

April 2021 : First playable episode 1 release (0.2.0 αVer #01)

October 2021 : Kuro, Ghost, Madame Ghost design / Under the Witch:Gotic revealed
I appreciate the timeline, but the situations are a bit different, as well as the scope. Again we will see but i am not very hopeful, i think the fact that he hasn't found an animator after so long is probably whats gonna do him in, he is probably a perfectionist and all the good animators aint cheap.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I appreciate the timeline, but the situations are a bit different, as well as the scope. Again we will see but i am not very hopeful, i think the fact that he hasn't found an animator after so long is probably whats gonna do him in, he is probably a perfectionist and all the good animators aint cheap.
He's still an animator himself...

Reactions: {0__0}

killjoy3879

May 19, 2018
Has anyone found a way to edit the dialogue or created a mod to change the word "sister" to something else cause it's pretty jarring. I've done it with Ren'py games before but unreal engine is a maze for me.

Reactions: HYBTGVFRCEWRRR

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Has anyone found a way to edit the dialogue or created a mod to change the word "sister" to something else cause it's pretty jarring. I've done it with Ren'py games before but unreal engine is a maze for me.
This would be intresting also for traslation in other languages.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Well at least Numeric doesn't have to worry about competition till probably about 2030 or something like that, i doubt any femdom games are ever gonna compare to his. It really would be nice though if he could confirm how he's releasing the girls cause if he's releasing 1 at a time we can expect something early next year, i doubt he cares about how long his subs have to wait cause he knows it will be worth it

Reactions: Xarem 23
Oct 23, 2022
Well at least Numeric doesn't have to worry about competition till probably about 2030 or something like that, i doubt any femdom games are ever gonna compare to his. It really would be nice though if he could confirm how he's releasing the girls cause if he's releasing 1 at a time we can expect something early next year, i doubt he cares about how long his subs have to wait cause he knows it will be worth it
Femdomnation did it first but they fucked up in 2 ways 1 not knowing what the majority fan base wants and 2 EXTREMLY SLOW game development
Numeric was smart to release 2 games already and it sold pretty well

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
I must say that there are no games like this one. Which makes some of the stuff worth the wait.
At the same time there are no games with the same visual presentation as this game.
Like kmon....
No offense to developers but its a reality that today Most FEMDOM videogames are: HTML games that never get finished/ Games that use very basic 3d programs to create the girls and just use screenshots of those models in game / RPG Maker games with barely or 0 pictures and or animations / And then we have the content that varely has the word FEMDOM in its tags. You guys know what i am talking about.... i respect all kinks and fetishs but a game where you are a Sissy and a female appears for 5 seconds and then the rest of the game plays like any vainilla sex game except the protagonist happens to have a penis instead of a pussy and spends the entire game sucking cocks.... thats not femdom.

So this game despite the looooooong development times is a faithfull good quality FEMDOM game.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
How do I stop the game from crashing when starting up
It crashes for me on startup about 5% of the time. It could be to do with a lack of memory. If you don't have a powerful PC you get rejected right from the beginning with this game lol

kingOc

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 343289

Overview:
Under The Witch is the UE4 game for adults under development. A player should protect the semen from Witches. Witches are creatures in the shape of a woman. A human is just food, luxury goods, or a pet for them in the world. If a human is a cow, semen is milk. If you are forced to ejaculate by witches, you will be exploited by the semen and your body forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-30
Release Date: 2022-07-26
Developer: NumericGazer - - - -
Animator: Cosmonata thread
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA

Steam Ver 1.8 + Patched
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - -

v0.2.0 αVer11
Win
: - - - MEGA

Extras:
Steam Full Save

kevin9632541 thanks for the link

View attachment 343291 View attachment 343292 View attachment 343293 View attachment 343294 View attachment 343295 View attachment 343296 View attachment 343307 View attachment 343308 View attachment 343309
View attachment 1155461 View attachment 1155462 View attachment 1155465 View attachment 1155467 View attachment 1155468 View attachment 1155470
thank it's working perfectly ,also thw saves work too..
wonderfull work, appreciate it!

Reactions: {0__0}
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes