Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Jesus, really hard focus on the farting stuff with the shop keep??
View attachment 2946709
This is why you've gotta have the tick boxes and options to avoid some stuff as it's sure to turn off part of the audience if you try to have every kink all fored onto every player.

it was completed long time ago thats why, and as for why it doesnt have completed tag idk
I guess the fishing minigame doesn't get added then.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I'm pretty Sure he only listens to his Supports about what to add to the game which is fair, I've been asking him to add Boob content for herba since she has the biggest in the game but sadly it seems we will never get any unless he somehow brings her back which i doubt he will. For all we know he probably has some behind the scenes supporters who pay him a crap ton of money for a custom scenes so he's probably way too busy to listen to others.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I'm pretty Sure he only listens to his Supports about what to add to the game which is fair, I've been asking him to add Boob content for herba since she has the biggest in the game but sadly it seems we will never get any unless he somehow brings her back which i doubt he will. For all we know he probably has some behind the scenes supporters who pay him a crap ton of money for a custom scenes so he's probably way too busy to listen to others.
This was just a suggestion, not an order to make a game with Femdom and oral and domain expertise

futanari can reach its perfection and find a lot of supporters to compensate for the cost. Of course, all this is entertainment.

Reactions: Hero sama

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
maybe majority of people did not request for that, im not sure. Not a fan of futanari, maybe the creator himself isnt a fan either. but he could add it in the future to add more variety. we'll see

Reactions: FunnyDream

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
maybe majority of people did not request for that, im not sure. Not a fan of futanari, maybe the creator himself isnt a fan either. but he could add it in the future to add more variety. we'll see
Yah he don't like futa . Anyway not problem

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Not too sure about alice but he had polls up for herba on what content she Could have and it was Mainly Ass and Feet winning most of the time which i don't have a problem with, he's probably gonna do the same with the Upcoming girls once they're out

Reactions: Xarem 23

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Sad but it is over, numericgazer has become yandere dev and will just milk the money, game will be incomplete for years to come. The rework from the old witch fight should have been enough of a red flag, but we chose to ignore it...

• Sad
Reactions: XMHK and DTchan
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes