Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I'm pretty Sure he only listens to his Supports about what to add to the game which is fair, I've been asking him to add Boob content for herba since she has the biggest in the game but sadly it seems we will never get any unless he somehow brings her back which i doubt he will. For all we know he probably has some behind the scenes supporters who pay him a crap ton of money for a custom scenes so he's probably way too busy to listen to others.
To be honest he seems just the kind of guy that only does what he likes and what he feel inspired (and he does it in an almost maniacal way) and doesn't care about suggestions that are not his cup of tea.

If I should put my money on the next thing we could see as next "fetish" added beside of foot fetish/facesitting/farting/wrestling/pissing imo it will be not futanari or pegging but more likely... scat, not because somebody ask him to do but probably because he's into it.

Sad but it is over, numericgazer has become yandere dev and will just milk the money, game will be incomplete for years to come. The rework from the old witch fight should have been enough of a red flag, but we chose to ignore it...

About the "milking the patrons money" thing, I had to point out that beside some videos there's no reason for his supporters to choose nothing than the 1€ plan, and that's almost a symbolic pledge.

If you choose to support him it's not because you seek for a completed game in short time but more for keep him working on the project in the long run. And that aproach seems working since even today he's earning more than 1600€ per month...

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
To be honest he seems just the kind of guy that only does what he likes and what he feel inspired (and he does it in an almost maniacal way) and doesn't care about suggestions that are not his cup of tea.

If I should put my money on the next thing we could see as next "fetish" added beside of foot fetish/facesitting/farting/wrestling/pissing imo it will be not futanari or pegging but more likely... scat, not because somebody ask him to do but probably because he's into it.

About the "milking the patrons money" thing, I had to point out that beside some videos there's no reason for his supporters to choose nothing than the 1€ plan, and that's almost a symbolic pledge.

If you choose to support him it's not because you seek for a completed game in short time but more for keep him working on the project in the long run. And that aproach seems working since even today he's earning more than 1600€ per month...
Why do you think he likes scat? God, I never want to see that in this game.

Oct 23, 2022

Achivements of Sepetember 2023
Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer

This month we mainly did the following
・Implementation of skills
・Creation of victory scenes for Kuro

Skill implementation

In the previous work, the only skill was "Head breaker," so this time I will add more variety

Each skill has a different rhythm of just input and may have a QTE
By learning the quirks of the skills, you can save combos efficiently
Including QTEs, I would like to make it possible to operate this game basically using only the mouse (one hand only)

Creation of victory scenes for Kuro

If you lose, you will be embarrassed

Plans for next month
Next month, I will be working on the layout of the erotic scenes and the main part of the game!

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020

Achivements of Sepetember 2023
Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer

This month we mainly did the following
・Implementation of skills
・Creation of victory scenes for Kuro

Skill implementation
In the previous work, the only skill was "Head breaker," so this time I will add more variety

Each skill has a different rhythm of just input and may have a QTE
By learning the quirks of the skills, you can save combos efficiently
Including QTEs, I would like to make it possible to operate this game basically using only the mouse (one hand only)

Creation of victory scenes for Kuro
If you lose, you will be embarrassed
Video
Plans for next month
Next month, I will be working on the layout of the erotic scenes and the main part of the game!
things seem to be going smoothly, but with that being said i'm expecting something playable late 2024

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Y'all are pathetically insatiable
Insatiable implies that you can never get enough of something, no matter how much you gorge yourself on it, it's not enough. This dev hasn't released a new update/game in over 14 months and by the looks of it, it's not coming any time soon, certainly not this year so scratch off 3 more months, probably much more.

So insatiable i am not, pathetically starving? Sure.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes