Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fellow degenerates, I need your help. I found a seller looking to sell me his Asus ROG x13 gaming laptop for $400.00. How good will this be for running UTW? I am looking to get into VR as well and have a Meta Quest 2 I am looking to start playing with as well.

Asus ROG Flow x13 GV301QE-211.ZG13

1564885203719.jpg

May 25, 2017
Fellow degenerates, I need your help. I found a seller looking to sell me his Asus ROG x13 gaming laptop for $400.00. How good will this be for running UTW? I am looking to get into VR as well and have a Meta Quest 2 I am looking to start playing with as well.

View attachment 2972824
That RTX 3050 should run any version of UTW just fine

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 23, 2022

View attachment 2972824
i run mine on a 2060 but sometimes i run-in on the 4090 in 4k. but both can run it very well. 2060 can do 4k but you have to reduce the graphics and obviously the 4090 can run everything at max

• Yay, new update!
Oct 23, 2022
Futa is not gay at all and I am not gay either .In any case, this is your conclusion. But please don't say it anywhere else

Yes, definitely the designer can design anything he wants. I just suggested.In general, the game has excellent structure and graphics
I wish success for numeric
it is, but it 100% depends on what YOU put yourself into. if its a futa and a girl its not gay. if its futa and a man its gay but can also be grey area. if its a futa and and another futa/man its a grey area and comes down to what is shown. for example a blowjob from one futa on its knees and the other futa or man standing up and the view does not show the one on its knees dick its a grey area, its only only gay if you are aroused by the fact the one on its knees has a dick. Its not gay if you never even saw or knew that the one on its knees has a dick. of course if you do know both are futa and the one giving the blowjob looks like HERBA but the camera never shows it and blowjob on its own just looks good that's grey but still in my opinion not gay.

short answer futa is only gay based on what they are doing / showing but this mostly applies to animation when its real life a futa is essentially a man dressed up like a women and once you know that its a man but still watch it then thats gay.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
it is, but it 100% depends on what YOU put yourself into. if its a futa and a girl its not gay. if its futa and a man its gay but can also be grey area. if its a futa and and another futa/man its a grey area and comes down to what is shown. for example a blowjob from one futa on its knees and the other futa or man standing up and the view does not show the one on its knees dick its a grey area, its only only gay if you are aroused by the fact the one on its knees has a dick. Its not gay if you never even saw or knew that the one on its knees has a dick. of course if you do know both are futa and the one giving the blowjob looks like HERBA but the camera never shows it and blowjob on its own just looks good that's grey but still in my opinion not gay.

short answer futa is only gay based on what they are doing / showing but this mostly applies to animation when its real life a futa is essentially a man dressed up like a women and once you know that its a man but still watch it then thats gay.
gay, not gay... I don't know man, it's kind of grey area.
Anyway, I don't really think that have any relevance.

Reactions: Impermiable

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022

Futa doesn't exist in reality because they are girls with dicks. Gay is sexual orientation between two men that has nothing to do with this, I don't know why you insist on confirming this as your way of thinking, then everyone, you and I, are sick of being interested in futa or foot fetish. Sexual basics have nothing to do with fantasies, futanari is a mental fantasy for femdom. I will not continue the discussion but if you insist and look for the result, confirm for yourself, yes, they are all gay .A mind that does not want to change, nothing has an effect. Good luck (y) :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That RTX 3050 should run any version of UTW just fine
i run mine on a 2060 but sometimes i run-in on the 4090 in 4k. but both can run it very well. 2060 can do 4k but you have to reduce the graphics and obviously the 4090 can run everything at max
Thank you for the help. I contacted the seller and have plans to buy the gaming laptop tomorrow :cool:

If all goes well, I'll be under the witch by tomorrow night.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

View attachment 2972824
I played it on a 10 year old computer with a gtx970, at 1080, settings maxed, with no problem.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
For now ya, even if it's just 1 girl being released we probably won't see an update till mid or late next year
Yes, we have to go and come back in 5 years, maybe 5 out of 9 witches are ready, but if you want them all, we have to come back in 20 years.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 22, 2020
Do I unpack each part and play them separately or save them over each other? Or do I just launch the first part's application and it installs everything for me?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Are you sure about those specs?
I thought so, but after double checking, it's an 11 year old computer.
It's an old quad core i7 2600. It holds up pretty well.
I recently doubled the ram, and upgraded to a rtx2080, but even before that, UTW never struggled with the 970 and 8GB of ram on it, with all settings maxed, 60fps at 1080p. I never tried any higher resolution.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
It's basically UE4, so you can run it with a 2015 era PC or even a little bit older.

Intel Core i5 (4460)
Memory8GB RAM
HDD 10GB
VideoNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 480/580
DirectXDirectX11

• Thinking Face

succxess1

May 4, 2021
It's basically UE4, so you can run it with a 2015 era PC or even a little bit older.

Intel Core i5 (4460)
Memory8GB RAM
HDD 10GB
VideoNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 480/580
DirectXDirectX11
Not on max settings though. With a rig like that you'd need to set most things to medium for a stable framerate.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes