Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
The monthly updates you see are the developer just sharing their progress on the "sequel" to the latest release. The most recent version is the one in the first post in the first page, version 1.8, which contains Episode 0 (The Dealer) and Episode 1 (Alice & Herba).

The sequel will be Episode 2, and if I'm remembering correctly it'll feature around 8 characters give or take. There's no current ETA for the release date, and it seems like they've only just started building up the gameplay systems and hentai scenes. The settings and character models are almost complete, I think.
Thank you for replying! :) And damn, 8 characters?! That will be worth the wait for sure!

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Hey y'all, been a while since I visited this threads. What's the progress on the latest game? Does it have its own thread yet? Any new pictures of progress from it?

Oct 23, 2022
I fear this game may end up being way too big for the developers to handle
not really but i think numeric needs to start getting the hscenes done asap as thats what people are hear for. if the update in a few days does not confirm the creation of scenes by a new animator then i would be a little worried as then it would be 2 months now where the world of the game has been completed and numeric has said he is still looking for an animator

Twist123

Jul 3, 2020
not really but i think numeric needs to start getting the hscenes done asap as thats what people are hear for. if the update in a few days does not confirm the creation of scenes by a new animator then i would be a little worried as then it would be 2 months now where the world of the game has been completed and numeric has said he is still looking for an animator
don't worry,he said that he found more animators,graphics designers,rooms designers etc,so his staff incrased a lot,i think we will have this game relased before gta 6 lol

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes