Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So they use swords, shields and magic potions but they also have industrial tobacco production with modern cigarette packaging and filters made from plastic cellulose acetate fibre...weird
I was thinking the same thing with Tower of Trample and it's mention of "Lemon soda".

As for Alice and her cigarettes, that is a good question. Perhaps this universe had a witch-induced technological regression. :unsure:

Apr 18, 2023
I was thinking the same thing with Tower of Trample and it's mention of "Lemon soda".

As for Alice and her cigarettes, that is a good question. Perhaps this universe had a witch-induced technological regression. :unsure:
Yes, quite possible. In my head canon, the UTW realm takes place on a Daemon World within the Eye of Terror
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
So they use swords, shields and magic potions but they also have industrial tobacco production with modern cigarette packaging and filters made from plastic cellulose acetate fibre...weird

yeah... I hope NumericGazer will take some extra time for checking this kind of stuff and make all the background/location coerent with the medieval/magical settings of his universe before the first relase.

Like two or three more months.
And I'm sure yor're with me in this.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Achivements of October 2023

Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer

What we did this month
・Motion
・Backgrounds
・Others
Motion
Deborah
All of Deborah's battle motions are now complete
Animator:

Xen
We are currently working on the motion for Xen.
This is a WIP of the battle start scene

Backgrounds
Concept:
Concept Art:Room of ???

The legendary aunt is coming to Flip Spider Castle!
Maybe...
Other
This month, I am working on installing erotic scenes on UE5,

I was working on the layout of combat motions, reviewing character dialogue and story lines
Future Plans
At the current pace, I think it could take at least 5-6 years to make the entire game.
Of course, we are going to do things to make it more efficient, but I feel that it could take that long.
So I think I'll start by making each character in turn and release an alpha version for each character. I feel that this would be better in terms of file size, and it would also give us more rhythm in the production process. Ideally, I hope to make one character every six months. It would be like doing Alice and Herba in the previous work, in that order.
I would like to connect them and complete the game. That would be about 10 characters, so it would take roughly 5~6 years to complete the whole game. That's a pretty rough calculation.
Anyway, I would like to release some kind of demo next year.
I hope to decide on the voice actors for the characters to be implemented in this year and commission them
Thank you for your continued support!

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
If Alice smokes I think that's hot. Also next year for demo is totally fine the scenes in the game are already 10/10 so I can wait lol

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What did i say? I told you all it would take at least 5-6 years to before he finishes it at this pace and you said, nah he is gonna release it next year. Of course now he realize he has to do what he has always done which is release the game in parts. It was ludicrous to think he would do the whole game and all the characters and then release them. Unfortunately i can tell you now that the whole game wont take 5-6 years it's gonna take more than that, its a shame cause who the fuck will care about this game 5 years from now let alone more.
I wish we stuck to the simplicity of the first one, just Mortal Kombat Tower climb challenge with it and that's it. No need for a massive castle with massive room for each person. Seriously look at what presumably Herbas room looks like, the whole thing looks bigger than my entire house.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
What did i say? I told you all it would take at least 5-6 years to before he finishes it at this pace and you said, nah he is gonna release it next year. Of course now he realize he has to do what he has always done which is release the game in parts. It was ludicrous to think he would do the whole game and all the characters and then release them. Unfortunately i can tell you now that the whole game wont take 5-6 years it's gonna take more than that, its a shame cause who the fuck will care about this game 5 years from now let alone more.
I wish we stuck to the simplicity of the first one, just Mortal Kombat Tower climb challenge with it and that's it. No need for a massive castle with massive room for each person. Seriously look at what presumably Herbas room looks like, the whole thing looks bigger than my entire house.
yeah agree on this, the most efficient way is ultimately to just cut down the room sizes and focus on the content instead. Just hoping that one or two witches can be released early next year, not end of the year

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
yeah agree on this, the most efficient way is ultimately to just cut down the room sizes and focus on the content instead. Just hoping that one or two witches can be released early next year, not end of the year
Yep, especially since i can tell you now most of the room isn't gonna facture into any of it, just a waste of space. All we really need is the bed and that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: meopun

Dunedain

Feb 1, 2022
Releasing a part of the entire game every 6 months, seems like a good deal to me anyway. Its like a dlc, only in this case, it's free

Reactions: meopun

sandark

May 27, 2018
Achivements of October 2023
I wonder if there's going to be any actual sex in this game again, or if it's all going to be feet and smell from here on. The impactful supporters seem to have a kind of inclination towards that.
Not judging, just y'know, not my kinda thing. For me personally the Dealer was the character that really pushed my buttons.

Oct 23, 2022
I think you misunderstand. everyone knew the WHOLE game was never going to be released in 2024. what we all knew but never explicitly said was that he would release updates for part of the game with new scenes next year. just like how he did with episode 0 and 1

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think you misunderstand. everyone knew the WHOLE game was never going to be released in 2024. what we all knew but never explicitly said was that he would release updates for part of the game with new scenes next year. just like how he did with episode 0 and 1
Trust me i didn't as i already had this conversation before, what a lot of people thought was that he would release all or most of the game in one big release, that was the whole point of us waiting 2 or more years now with nothing for him to show other than screenshots and practice videos. And then there was another group the one i talked to more which thought he would release the game with every girl in the game and just a couple of scenes for them and then release more and more scenes over the years, but even that didn't turned out to be true so he goes back to the most original basic model which is he is gonna release whatever he has or can muster next year which will probably be a couple of girls with a couple of scenes and then hopefully release everything else by the time a manned crew of astronauts lands on Mars.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes