Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
tbh idm what he does with the maps and to be honest if ur making a big map with a story that is indeed cool however when you cant interact or do anything with it then its a waste of time , would have been nice to interact with the stuff or talk to some random npc's and all that . but yea I guess see you all next 20 years lul

xzqte66

Feb 18, 2023
it's such a great piece of a game! do you guys could reccomend similar ones?
played with 3080+12600k max settings - no problems

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Herba have a huge tits so where is the boobjob
Legit was hoping she would get one when she was still getting content, both alice and the Dealer have boob scenes and their tits are Small compared to herba's, at the end of the day though it was mainly the patreons who decided the content for herba. I'm pretty sure boobjob was in one of the polls with herba but sadly it didnt win.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Pretty sure she is finished, both her and alice had their endings, it is possible Alice may come back in the future since she is the sister but i doubt herba's coming back sadly. Numeric doesn't seem like the type of guy to do surprises either, I'm really curious how the intro for chapter 2 will be, if alice is just gonna let us go off on our own or not.

burnersil

Mar 26, 2022
When I downloaded and opened It I could only select either Dealer or Alice but not Herba, is she someone I unlock later or did I mess up the download?

Oct 23, 2022
man I'm looking at these old polls and we missed out on boot sniffing and licking scenes and fucking farts and piss made it in
yea he has multiple polls everyone plus out of patreon their are bigger markets for him in other forums from which all them are paying costumers. the thing is numeric is likely to just do every possible genre it just takes time.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys! I have quick question about this thread. As we all know, the game keeps getting updates... every month or so. Does this thread also recieve the most recent version, or not? Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is a silly question. :)

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys! I have quick question about this thread. As we all know, the game keeps getting updates... every month or so. Does this thread also recieve the most recent version, or not? Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is a silly question. :)
The monthly updates you see are the developer just sharing their progress on the "sequel" to the latest release. The most recent version is the one in the first post in the first page, version 1.8, which contains Episode 0 (The Dealer) and Episode 1 (Alice & Herba).

The sequel will be Episode 2, and if I'm remembering correctly it'll feature around 8 characters give or take. There's no current ETA for the release date, and it seems like they've only just started building up the gameplay systems and hentai scenes. The settings and character models are almost complete, I think.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes