Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Xarem 23

Jun 2, 2020
Welp, Futa was bound to happen in a femdom game, and with a lot of fans pissed might as well leave here. Go to page 20 if you want to skip the base trivia.

Reactions: Cockhacks

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
I could understand the outrage if the entire character was confirmed fully futa, but 1 scene where it's a temporary effect? Bit of an overreaction, no?
Maybe it is a bit, I'm fine with people getting the fetishes they want, I feel like it's a case of, well the developer is dedicating development time to this fetish which could mean their fetish could get left out. I hope it's skipable at least. You'll see the same reaction when something like farting is shown off. I think there were people here that stunk up the thread worse than the fart did.

Reactions: Xarem 23 and Mces

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Is a new version out or is it still the same?
A demo of the new version is still months away.

That being said, the developer has mentioned that they're keen on getting an alpha demo out as quick as possible, probably with one or two characters in the beginning, and then slowly releasing the rest (up to 8-9 overall) for the rest of the year and most likely into next year.

Reactions: Zero28

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I could understand the outrage if the entire character was confirmed fully futa, but 1 scene where it's a temporary effect? Bit of an overreaction, no?
Its going from being absent in this game to being present in it.
People's opinions on that will vary. Personally i find it disgusting and distracting from the beauty of the game. Even one scene. Even if it can be skipped. I imagine several others feel the same.

TheUnCalled

Jun 7, 2021
imagine supporting the games for months, giving money to the creator, just to receive a 5 seconds clip of you getting throat fucked (How the developer is treating his consumers).
Let's be real this guy is a maniac, he hit the jackpot and instead of focusing on what made the game great, aka animations and good models (gameplay sucks); he is expressing his passion for interior design and an adhd compulsion to not finish a witch and pass onto another.
Sad thing is even while managing this badly, he still is the only person in this world making a decent 3d game with femdom. His taste in models and artists is not bad, im not complaining, this stuff every month is better than nothing, just a funny situation.

Dunedain

Feb 1, 2022
Some people trying the game, found disgusting the game as it was. There are post all over the forum. If we narrow down the things we ALL accept at the same time, it would end up with a missionary position (or nothing at all).

He is introducing a lot of new characters, so it only makes sense to introduce new fetishes, or else it would be the exact same thing with another character. He is also taking into consideration that most of us dont like the futa fetish.

I mean, i cant think of a better approach, cause there isn't and again, i don't like futa at all. Calling the creator of the best (by far) femdom video game there is names, is farfetched.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Some people trying the game, found disgusting the game as it was. There are post all over the forum. If we narrow down the things we ALL accept at the same time, it would end up with a missionary position (or nothing at all).

He is introducing a lot of new characters, so it only makes sense to introduce new fetishes, or else it would be the exact same thing with another character. He is also taking into consideration that most of us dont like the futa fetish.

I mean, i cant think of a better approach, cause there isn't and again, i don't like futa at all. Calling the creator of the best (by far) femdom video game there is names, is farfetched.
I see your points. I just like the witches being female, the old-fashioned, non-penis having type of female.

Reactions: thiave

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
imagine supporting the games for months, giving money to the creator, just to receive a 5 seconds clip of you getting throat fucked (How the developer is treating his consumers).
Let's be real this guy is a maniac, he hit the jackpot and instead of focusing on what made the game great, aka animations and good models (gameplay sucks); he is expressing his passion for interior design and an adhd compulsion to not finish a witch and pass onto another.
Sad thing is even while managing this badly, he still is the only person in this world making a decent 3d game with femdom. His taste in models and artists is not bad, im not complaining, this stuff every month is better than nothing, just a funny situation.
I just wish he would stop putting so much detail and hard work into the environment, Most of us just want detailed high quality erotic scenes, we're gonna go into that spider castle or whatever it's called and we're gonna look for dominate women, not spend minutes looking and admiring the Rooms that he's made. I really hope he continues to expand his team so we don't have to wait as long for updates. At this point i wish he would just give us a scene to tide us over like he did with Alice, imo i would rather 1 girl every 3 months than 2 girls every 6 months

jerry2k

Jul 5, 2023
Hey im probably being really stupid rn but i tried what i could but the links on the 1st page don't work for me, tried the main download but its in Japanese* and the other steam download is a link to something called HerosJourney, could someone help me out here id really appreciate it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like the idea of a futa witch but I still think a scene with her pegging MC with a fist-sized magic wand would be even better and more thematic.

Taking a witch's magic wand up the bussy has to be the ultimate humiliation for a witch hunter :love:

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
It'd be nice if the creator clarified whether Xen's futa thing is one single, isolated scene, or a recurring event (such as a battle sex event or a series of events, for example). "It's just temporary magic. She is basically not a futanari" is still rather ambiguous in terms of how often that shows up.

If it's just the one scene I'm "fine" with it. I'll just get through it with zero interest and carry on. If it's recurring, they basically ruined the character for me.

I'm fine with pegging, I'm fine with inserting random stuff in the dude's butt, I'd even be fine with a femboy witch character. I just think magically conjured dicks are the most stupid fucking thing. And I wish the creator had chosen literally any other girl to try this with, but I guess it is what it is.

Last edited:

TheUnCalled

Jun 7, 2021
I just wish he would stop putting so much detail and hard work into the environment, Most of us just want detailed high quality erotic scenes, we're gonna go into that spider castle or whatever it's called and we're gonna look for dominate women, not spend minutes looking and admiring the Rooms that he's made. I really hope he continues to expand his team so we don't have to wait as long for updates. At this point i wish he would just give us a scene to tide us over like he did with Alice, imo i would rather 1 girl every 3 months than 2 girls every 6 months
Like i wouldnt mind a month of work on a witch room, but you have to make in a month max. He is building football stadiums big rooms for every witch. 99% of the players will run past every detail. His team is pretty big now, for a solo developer that is, he has animators, commissions models, rooms, voice acting; at this point i think he is the solo coding meanwhile his team does the art.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
A demo of the new version is still months away.

That being said, the developer has mentioned that they're keen on getting an alpha demo out as quick as possible, probably with one or two characters in the beginning, and then slowly releasing the rest (up to 8-9 overall) for the rest of the year and most likely into next year.
Thank you

Nonoo

Nov 13, 2018
look for nearly 3 years no news what are waiting for there is nothing new stuff coming it is gone

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes