• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Games like this 100% deserve to be supported, numeric at least gives us a progress report every month, games like ToT though the dev gives a progress report every 5 months and people still stay subbed for multiple years, ya it's only $2 but it's wild how long that game takes to receive updates, especially when the dev makes a living off his game

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
is there a similar game like this one? or at least with some good graphics?
Girl Beats Hero comes to mind. The girl's aren't all witches but they do love to beat up MC and make his face into their chair.

GBH thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/saving-mrs-hinako-2024-03-11-studio-pork.84959/

GBH latest version (Free):

not this question again...
But that's the mark of a great game. If UTW doesn't have a good fishing mini game than it's an instant 1/5. :LOL:

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
so i played this game like a year or 2 ago and i recall beating alice but that was it, is there any progress from then? andf if not then damn 2 years fro a bit of progression oof, is there a update on when we can go further then alice? if we cant already ofc

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
so i played this game like a year or 2 ago and i recall beating alice but that was it, is there any progress from then? andf if not then damn 2 years fro a bit of progression oof, is there a update on when we can go further then alice? if we cant already ofc
he added a thicc girl called Herba, if you haven't done her then you're lucky but if you have then there's no more content

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Is there anyway I can have the UI disabled automatically, without having to press Q every time a new scene starts?
No mod or script?

Nov 28, 2020
Unfortunately looks like futa is being added :(

the creator said it was only temporarily grown by magic. also if you watch the test video on his fanbox page, you can see it is a blowjob first person point of view. so most likely it is going to be main the character sucking off the witch character, male character is a male. i like certain futa if it is just female on female, it depends on the artist. they could change it, to where the male character is a girl for temporarily change by magic too. just saying for a idea

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the creator said it was only temporarily grown by magic. also if you watch the test video on his fanbox page, you can see it is a blowjob first person point of view. so most likely it is going to be main the character sucking off the witch character, male character is a male. i like certain futa if it is just female on female, it depends on the artist. they could change it, to where the male character is a girl for temporarily change by magic too. just saying for a idea
Idk about the gender change but I could see her using a glamour to trick MC into thinking she turned him into a girl being pretty interesting.

Also, you mean to tell me there is going to be magic futa but no witch butt-fucking MC? lame :(

25d12e1556c3180effa1d637d9d70348.png

Nov 28, 2020
Idk about the gender change but I could see her using a glamour to trick MC into thinking she turned him into a girl being pretty interesting.

Also, you mean to tell me there is going to be magic futa but no witch butt-fucking MC? lame :(

View attachment 3620581
nice picture, i like that. so far this is the only video of her from the pixiv fanbox page. its still work in progress. i can link the page where i got it from

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes