Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I am glad that he is starting to release these animations and him wanting to release unfinished builds for the game from now on. Seems like the criticism here and from the patreons that stopped supporting him over the last few months did something postive.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Can you tell me any games similar to this one? I periodically check this one site called hemdomblog dot com but i never find anything like this game.
You can check Boko877 games, like Girls Beats Hero and Ultimate fighting girls 1 and 2. All CGs are fully 3D animated, and the gameplay is similar to UTW, would even say better and more satisfying in Boko877 games.

He also posts his own videos all CG animated that you can watch here

Then if you want a 3D femdom open world game like what UTW is gonna become, you can check Femdom University

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
You can check Boko877 games, like Girls Beats Hero and Ultimate fighting girls 1 and 2. All CGs are fully 3D animated, and the gameplay is similar to UTW, would even say better and more satisfying in Boko877 games.

He also posts his own videos all CG animated that you can watch here

Then if you want a 3D femdom open world game like what UTW is gonna become, you can check Femdom University
If you want to play either of the first two ufg games, they're available for free, in Japanese, but I posted machine translations of them on this site.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-1-06-english.42206/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-2-08-english.42209/
The boxing one, and the newest one are on this site as well. What I think is the best completed version, is not on this site, but you can find it by searching for "RJ119247".

Reactions: Hero sama

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Watching the latest vid made me realize how weird the MC's outfit looks like. The spaulders and the half-cape makes him look so tacky.

Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
Hey i see this mentioned a lot and forgive me for asking but is there fart content in the game? i have seen no's from people from months ago and was just wondering if it was in the game yet

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Hey i see this mentioned a lot and forgive me for asking but is there fart content in the game? i have seen no's from people from months ago and was just wondering if it was in the game yet
There hasn't been a game update in like a year bud, look at when the OP was last updated.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes