Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 1811997

This is starting to get ridiculous as well, I mean he released UTW on July 2019 ...that is 17 MONTHS AGO

Reactions: {0__0}

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Did the creator give a reason for the slow updates? I doubt they will get as bad as ToT but we the fans (And especially the Patreons) should make sure they don't take a page from Boda's Skillbook of delays.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Did the creator give a reason for the slow updates? I doubt they will get as bad as ToT but we the fans (And especially the Patreons) should make sure they don't take a page from Boda's Skillbook of delays.
No he is not, yeah he is taking his sweet time and did some really questionable decisions BUT at least he listened to the community and is going to release an early build soon (not Boda soon).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It took him over a year of work before the first release..... <-- giggidy - He took some time to make an open world, which he had planned to do all along. He's back to work on the main content with the second witch. I think an update will be out before all too long.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know where the save files of this game is stored? I accidentally saved the game in multiple saves instead of one and I want to remove the extras

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes