Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
So hot...my GPU that is. Anyone else has this problem? I use GTX1070Ti and this game made the temperature shoot up to about 80゜C. In comparison MHWI only about 73゜C at worse.
The game is running with uncapped fps.
I don't know where it is exactly with nvidia cards, but there will be an option somewhere in the nvidia control panel to limit fps, try putting it to maximum of 60 fps.

Reactions: loseho

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
6 cutscenes , 1 unwinable and repeatble fight with alice, and you can customize Alice
Six? There's the Dealer tease, then the post defeat scene lakeside, lastly the massage secret training in Alice's room. Am I missing something else? Or is the non-lewd scenes included in the count?

Also to people planning on playing the currently released demo take the Patreon post's warning too heart. As I've said there's only a bare handful of scenes included in this version. If you want to see more scenes, wait for version 0.2.1. But from this small playable demo I like what I see so far. You're able to change Alice's clothes and hairstyle mid scene kinda like After School Gangbang Addicts (With less options though) and Alice is well modeled even if there's a few clipping issues with her hair and her boob physics are a bit janky. No english dubs yet if you want that and the combat UI is still untranslated (I've only used it once though and it ended in Alice curbstomping me). Also my laptop heated up like crazy and whirred like an electric razor but I think its more about my laptop's age and specs than anything else.

Also one more thing, Alice is still the Hero's sister? Wasn't that changed because of Patreon? Or is it just an unchangedold translation?

Reactions: Hero sama
Sep 19, 2017
Six? There's the Dealer tease, then the post defeat scene lakeside, lastly the massage secret training in Alice's room. Am I missing something else? Or is the non-lewd scenes included in the count?

Also to people planning on playing the currently released demo take the Patreon post's warning too heart. As I've said there's only a bare handful of scenes included in this version. If you want to see more scenes, wait for version 0.2.1. But from this small playable demo I like what I see so far. You're able to change Alice's clothes and hairstyle mid scene kinda like After School Gangbang Addicts (With less options though) and Alice is well modeled even if there's a few clipping issues with her hair and her boob physics are a bit janky. No english dubs yet if you want that and the combat UI is still untranslated (I've only used it once though and it ended in Alice curbstomping me). Also my laptop heated up like crazy and whirred like an electric razor but I think its more about my laptop's age and specs than anything else.

Also one more thing, Alice is still the Hero's sister? Wasn't that changed because of Patreon? Or is it just an unchangedold translation?
For people wondering about the scenes they are in the main menu collections. It's secret training for alice's character

topkek222

Dec 1, 2017
I like the look of the new girl and all but the game is held together by even more prayer than it used to be held together by chewing gum. Memory leak out of the ass, and you lose the old content from the initial test client.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
So hot...my GPU that is. Anyone else has this problem? I use GTX1070Ti and this game made the temperature shoot up to about 80゜C. In comparison MHWI only about 73゜C at worse.
try adjusting your power settings I restricted my device to 80% processing and that fixed my overheating issues

Reactions: loseho

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Dev that there isn't much content in the alpha version.

jessdeng

Jul 4, 2018
I'm afraid I have to say that the plot is getting more and more interesting, and Alice is really erotic. I like this update very much. The author says this is a 10% update, and he will release an update every month

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I mean he did say that the scenes are there, just haven't been implemented yet.... So I am assuming it won't take as much time to implement them (hopefully)?
And yeah, I agree it would've been nice to add the Dealer's location from previous game on the map, so you can replay old content as well.
Also, our mute Hero went trekking. Look at the sunrise...
o.PNG

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes