Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
I just want Numeric to understand that his dominatrixes can do MAGIC. And magic means some rare yet awesome stuff to do, like time stopping, mind controlling, shrinking you or growing herself, summoning clones, telekinesis, conjuring objects, sensitivity manipulation, clothes transformation and stuff and stuff and stuff.
I really hope hero will be tormented with lewd magic. Don't want the game to lose it's potential for some exotic, good hots and become yet another boring game for normies.

Last edited:

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
I just want Numeric to understand that his dominatrixes can do MAGIC. And magic means some rare yet awesome stuff to do, like time stopping, mind controlling, shrinking you or growing herself, summoning clones, telekinesis, conjuring objects, sensitivity manipulation, clothes transformation and stuff and stuff and stuff.
I really hope hero will be tormented with lewd magic. Don't want the game to lose it's potential for some exotic, good hots and become yet another boring game for normies.
yes, hopefully in future update, the game have lewd magic content (which dealer has) since the game name is under the witch. but this alpha version i've been waiting so bad

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
yes, hopefully in future update, the game have lewd magic content (which dealer has) since the game name is under the witch. but this alpha version i've been waiting so bad
Dealer does not use magic on hero at all, aside from Pulse Bombs. All her sex attacks are kinda plain (it is implied that her pussy is addictive, which is hot, but kinda not enough).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Another idea that comes to mind would be her creating an energy tentacle to violate MC with if she gets his pants off.

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
Another idea that comes to mind would be her creating an energy tentacle to violate MC with if she gets his pants off.
There are billons of hot stuff and rare fetishes you can do with majik, I hope to see at least something.
Not to mention magic usage makes the girl even more powerful and emphasizes the femdom part.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There are billons of hot stuff and rare fetishes you can do with majik, I hope to see at least something.
Not to mention magic usage makes the girl even more powerful and emphasizes the femdom part.
I think that is a good idea. Not utalizing her magic is such a missed opportunity.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes