Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
I am waiting for the time when Ballbusting secret training wins the poll. I would love to see Numeric's take on it.
I think this everytime I see his polls and the way the masses vote for the same kind of shit everytime. Titjobs, assjobs and thighjobs are barely even femdom in my opinion even in the right context.

Give me ballbusting, spanking and grossdom secret training any day of the week.

Jul 27, 2020
I think this everytime I see his polls and the way the masses vote for the same kind of shit everytime. Titjobs, assjobs and thighjobs are barely even femdom in my opinion even in the right context.

I wish every femdom content creator could see it this exact way

Reactions: leo5298 and Raiken

MaskedN

Mar 31, 2020

no thanks, pain isnt a turn on for everyone, and grossdom is very extreme. facesitting and armpits, fine, but no thanks to farts and pee

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
no thanks, pain isnt a turn on for everyone, and grossdom is very extreme. facesitting and armpits, fine, but no thanks to farts and pee
Agreed on the extreme fetishes. At the very least they should be toggablable in the menu.

As for what I would like to see, Punching, slapping (Both face and ass), as well as forced anal insertion (Especially after a QTE loss).

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

I'm a bit okay with some light, playful ball slaps but full on ball kicks and stomps always takes me out of it. It's in the same league for me as domination loss and femdom ntr. Grossdom/spanking is A-Ok tho, I aprob.

TBH I love non-penetrative femdom scenes like tit/ass/thigh/armpit jobs, especially from smug/disinterested dommes. It's like the domme is saying "I can make you feel good without even breaking a sweat or using my pussy".

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Facesitting is my all time #1 femdom activity so I get where you are all coming from it's just I feel the game has already touched on this type of content and we are 100% getting more of it regardless of polls. I'd like the more niche fetishes to get some love to be honest and hope Numeric decides to go the all-inclusive route eventually instead of letting the patreons pigeonhole the game into only having more of what we already have.

It's interesting to see how varied people's tastes are within the femdom community, it's an umbrella term for sure.

Last edited:

Jul 27, 2020
i think your missing facesiting , cunilinugus, anilinigus , feet , armpit etc
Yeah I meant about the idea he stated in general. There are* plenty of ''femdom'' games in which the characters interact with maledom actions with the worthless excuse of a ''female raping male'' context

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiken and fanboi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm a bit okay with some light, playful ball slaps but full on ball kicks and stomps always takes me out of it. It's in the same league for me as domination loss and femdom ntr. Grossdom/spanking is A-Ok tho, I aprob.

TBH I love non-penetrative femdom scenes like tit/ass/thigh/armpit jobs, especially from smug/disinterested dommes. It's like the domme is saying "I can make you feel good without even breaking a sweat or using my pussy".
I agree with the light CBT angle. From a power play standpoint it's more about grabbing, tapping etc as a way of saying "I can make you scream whenever I want" rather than inflicting pain. To me, it always breaks the imersion when they go all out because I think about the actual pain more than the interaction. It's like being reminded what it feels like to stub your toe vs someone grabbing your leg as threatening to hit it against something if you don't tell he she's in control.

Would be nice to have some forced kissing.... but more foot fetish is also nice ;)
Forced kissing is always very welcome, even when there is already forced kissing :)

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
What most people complain about is that the work isn't being done fast enough but they really don't understand how much time and work is needed to actually complete a project like this. Sure it could be done faster but not with the level of quality that made people fall in love with the first demo and the project. I always see people complaining about it in game development.

For those that don't understand here's an image to make it clearer.

View attachment 1129242
YES!
Exactly! And this guy make professionnal quality.
There is some commercial games that cannot even reach this quality.
And he's alone to make it (AFAIK)

Reactions: Ale69
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes