Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Marvilus

Mar 1, 2018
The game looks great but I don't really like where this is going. It may be very personal and details for others but why is the main character so lame ? I mean even physically, he is about half the size of Alice !! Alice on the contrary is almost too well endowed.

I would have love an actual competition between the two, and a MC less pathetic and despisable. I mean if I were the father I would not even have thought of sending him instead of her...

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I have a theory that it's probably Hero/Alice's dad. But that raises the question why he sent his weak ass son first before his OP daughter.
Well, let's make it clear.
When I tried to ask who trained the hero, I meant the situation when Dealer has taken out a collar the hero was lured. Dealer said oh it seems that the hero was already well trained. I was curious about who did that kind of "training" to the hero, rather than who taught him to fight.

As for the reason the dad sent his weak ass son first before his OP daughter, we may infer from the dialogue. The hero thought that Alice was not strong enough (no better than him) and asked her to go home. Perhaps it WAS true before his departure. Something may have happened since then (and that's why their daddy changed his mind).

The reason I thought that Alice may have already turned into a witch is based on some information which looks like this is the situation:
1. Hero surprised by the power of Alice. (perhaps he was stronger than her)
2. Hero was not happy about female fighting witches. (perhaps there is a way to turn human into witch)
3. Hero could not believe that their dad would agree with Alice to come. (They may be from a witch-hunting clan. Maybe even if Alice becomes more powerful, their dad will not agree with her to come. However if she becomes a witch and takes control of their dad using witch techniques, this may become possible.)
4. Dealer calls Alice with the word "human" (brat for the hero), and Alice did not show any ability of using magic, so perhaps she is really human. The worst situation is that she has already become a colleague of Dealer, and they were just pretending.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
The game looks great but I don't really like where this is going. It may be very personal and details for others but why is the main character so lame ? I mean even physically, he is about half the size of Alice !! Alice on the contrary is almost too well endowed.

I would have love an actual competition between the two, and a MC less pathetic and despisable. I mean if I were the father I would not even have thought of sending him instead of her...
That's the point, it's playing into the female domination aspect heavily, feels a little forced though when the MC is bordering on shota. (Let's be real it kind of is shota)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Well, let's make it clear.
When I tried to ask who trained the hero, I meant the situation when Dealer has taken out a collar the hero was lured. Dealer said oh it seems that the hero was already well trained. I was curious about who did that kind of "training" to the hero, rather than who taught him to fight.

As for the reason the dad sent his weak ass son first before his OP daughter, we may infer from the dialogue. The hero thought that Alice was not strong enough (no better than him) and asked her to go home. Perhaps it WAS true before his departure. Something may have happened since then (and that's why their daddy changed his mind).

The reason I thought that Alice may have already turned into a witch is based on some information which looks like this is the situation:
1. Hero surprised by the power of Alice. (perhaps he was stronger than her)
2. Hero was not happy about female fighting witches. (perhaps there is a way to turn human into witch)
3. Hero could not believe that their dad would agree with Alice to come. (They may be from a witch-hunting clan. Maybe even if Alice becomes more powerful, their dad will not agree with her to come. However if she becomes a witch and takes control of their dad using witch techniques, this may become possible.)
4. Dealer calls Alice with the word "human" (brat for the hero), and Alice did not show any ability of using magic, so perhaps she is really human. The worst situation is that she has already become a colleague of Dealer, and they were just pretending.
Yeah I forgot about that first tidbit. Why did Dealer say the Hero is already trained? Guess we'll find out once Dealer is reintegrated into the game and Alice's story further progresses.

Reactions: akuuuu4

Giangiocondo

Apr 30, 2019
After trying it i just have to throw in my two cents on this. Game is very pretty on graphics, nothing to say about that, but i think we're all here for the H scenes, witch this alpha is seriously lacking. I honestly couldn't care less of that lake background, i care about erotic content (witch is amazing graphic wise). I hope the focus will now be on scenes and not take 6 months to implement only a few, and i hope it will not end up like another Monster Girl Island.
But after multiple disappointments on games i learned to not hype anymore, we'll see... I only pray that patreons didn't throw away their money for a glorified sandbox with femdom on the side.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes