Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I guess I'll have to watch ero scenes because as soon as i update my AMD as the game recommended, I'm getting the you need DX11 Level 10.0 to run the game. I can't even fix this shit either.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
English settings, in English :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though combat text is still in Japanese or such, don't know if there is a fix for that?

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Unparalleled game modelling, animation and graphics! Who would buy Cyberpunk 2077 when they have this game?
10 minutes of gameplay makes me think this is the best femdom game so far!
Just could any western guys go and complain to the author about this sister complex?
Through my genetic research on them, if the hero and Alice were legal siblings, their mothers must be two different concubines, and at least one of them had an affair.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone tried hacking the hero's stats and health to see if there's anything after Alice uses that bullshit combo on him? It probably just crashes the game.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
id prob say it would be a good idea to add that link to the OP, as this update is less of an update and rather a "test" side build
This update isn't exactly a side build. It's the alpha of what the creator intends the game to be. The first build we got where we are fighting against Dealer was a completed proof of concept demo.

On a side note though does anyone else think this game is quickly become a foot fetish rpg/simulator rather than a female domination one? The patreon whales have been getting their way too much on the polls and it really shows. The creator clearly enjoys variety when it comes to femdom due to everything Dealer does in the first build, but for the sake of money I'm worried he'll give into the whales. Don't get me wrong though I'm not against foot fetish when it comes to femdom, it's just that it would be a disservice to the femdom genre as a whole if a game with this much potential focused mainly on feet. The dev even advertises the game as " Under The Witch__FemdomGame for Adults " not " Under The Witch__FootFetishGame for Adults ".

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
This update isn't exactly a side build. It's the alpha of what the creator intends the game to be. The first build we got where we are fighting against Dealer was a completed proof of concept demo.

On a side note though does anyone else think this game is quickly become a foot fetish rpg/simulator rather than a female domination one? The patreon whales have been getting their way too much on the polls and it really shows. The creator clearly enjoys variety when it comes to femdom due to everything Dealer does in the first build, but for the sake of money I'm worried he'll give into the whales. Don't get me wrong though I'm not against foot fetish when it comes to femdom, it's just that it would be a disservice to the femdom genre as a whole if a game with this much potential focused mainly on feet. The dev even advertises the game as " Under The Witch__FemdomGame for Adults " not " Under The Witch__FootFetishGame for Adults ".
Might be for the better. I'm pretty sure the developer is into farts, scat and pegging.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Might be for the better. I'm pretty sure the developer is into farts, scat and pegging.
Not a fan of IRL farting but, i actually enjoy it when it comes to games. Scat i don't mind in the context of femdom but, pegging... I dunno i don't really get any sexual enjoyment out of watching a guy get pegged. Despite that I'd still highly disagree that focusing on foot fetish in a female domination game with battle elements and magic is "for the better".

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
If this game adds any of this I will gladly never play it ever again, now if the dev adds a feature in the options to disable certain fetishes that would be amazing, but from what i've seen so far there is no such options. I guess we will have to wait and see though.

Reactions: Grora

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
If this game adds any of this I will gladly never play it ever again, now if the dev adds a feature in the options to disable certain fetishes that would be amazing, but from what i've seen so far there is no such options. I guess we will have to wait and see though.
Given that there are currently no extreme fetishes in either build of the game I'd be seriously surprised if there was no filter added in the event said content appears.

EDIT: Actually wait... Doesn't dreamer piss on the hero in the original demo? :unsure:

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
in collection up you have history and train special or something like that its a little more content about sister

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes