Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
Can someone help me? I'm totally lost. How do I level up? She beats me every single day. I'm still level 5 (the level I started at). Is there enemies I'm suppose to fight?
There's not much else in the game in the current version.

The first version that came out a while ago was just a repeatable fight with the witch, kind of a proof of concept for a bigger game planned, fast forward like... a year or two to now, and the groundwork for a bigger game is functional, but he has to fill it with content. So for now, this is what it is.

I downloaded this version expecting more fights/positions like the first demo was, but I can see what he's going for now and I like it enough to cut him some slack.

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
There's not much else in the game in the current version.

The first version that came out a while ago was just a repeatable fight with the witch, kind of a proof of concept for a bigger game planned, fast forward like... a year or two to now, and the groundwork for a bigger game is functional, but he has to fill it with content. So for now, this is what it is.

I downloaded this version expecting more fights/positions like the first demo was, but I can see what he's going for now and I like it enough to cut him some slack.
I'm confused... where are all those screenshots from? An earlier version of the game? Specifically the non-witch ones

edit: yes that seems to be the case

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's not valid at all in this case, since there are other scenes which don't involve feet, ready to be implemented, and present in the game's collection. Yes, if the game was advertised as 'femdom' and only contained 'feet' then that would be valid, but that's not the case, which was my initial point.
This is why I said "Whether or not that criticism is true is the real issue".

The argument you made was that stating a particular fetish is being overrepresented is not valid as a form of criticism. Also the game is advertised as femdom. it's literally at the top of Numerics patreon page.

There are always people who complain even among the patrons, but the vast majority of patrons are happy with Numeric's work. This is true because otherwise we'd see more negative than positive responses on his patreon, which is not the case.
Even if the majority is positive that doesn't mean an issue isn't present or relevant. Most people are not physically impaired, so should that mean we don't try to solve the issues they face?

Also if you look at the polls feet related content never won by a huge margin, theres always been a reasonable amount of votes for everything on offer, feet just always got the few winning votes. Yet Numeric kept putting feet into the polls. People can be "happy" with something but still have issues with it too.

Last edited:

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Yeah and you're barking up the wrong tree. Bug reports and dodgy boob physics is good criticism. ''Not enough scenes'' and ''only footjob?'' is not good criticism. Also, if you'd been on his patreon, you'd see people doing the former, not the latter.

My use of XD, and LOL have nothing to do with my understanding between constructive criticism and so-called whining.
You need to still understand the difference based on the circumstances buddy. People waited a who year for this, do you expect them to keep quiet and say absolutely nothing when it comes out? So yeah, only a few can keep a straight mind and focus on what to report and not tell what they just "feel" about the game.
You see among those "bad criticism" you could only find two examples, even though there are so many posts here since alpha release, because people know, and care. They might start with so called "bad criticism" in the beginning, but after one or two posts, they'll shift their focus on constructive criticism, like addition of Dealer's previous content into this, glitches, physics of the collar in the first cutscene, boob physics, etc.
Try and look at it from a larger perspective, maybe that'll help.

BakedAlaska

Nov 11, 2017
For those who still haven't found it, you can go to collection and then secret training for some more scenes im not sure if you have to "beat it" first to see the extra scenes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
graphic quality is surprisingly good for a smut game, if you turn up all the settings to the max. i'll sub to this dev and see where this goes. i hope there will be less cheesy animoo fight cut scenes and more "action". we'll see how it goes.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to download the 0.1 (or 0.1.2) to replay the Witch Fight ?
The 0.2 is INSANE, I'm so hype to see what's next !

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
There is no vertical sync? Although I can play the game without problems, after a while the pc becomes like a stove, not even the unnameable punk game would put my pc that way.

Reactions: papey and Julius

Shorykays

Jul 10, 2018
I have 2 questions

1- Where is other girl? I am 21 lvl and still didnt see her
2- Why escape button is not working

stein231

Jun 24, 2017
When a load saves I got black screen, cant progress in the history after the first defeat with Alice
However I till have sound and it seems m character can move.. but blind...

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah I forgot about that first tidbit. Why did Dealer say the Hero is already trained? Guess we'll find out once Dealer is reintegrated into the game and Alice's story further progresses.
Another discovery. I forgot the notice yesterday. It said sometimes you can hear voices from the lake.

DenomaraXYZ

Apr 25, 2020
Alice being the sister of the hero was... interesting. I didn't think incest was going to be a big part of this game. One thing I dislike terribly is how much the hero seems to want the sex he's getting tempted with now. I preferred it when the Hero was trying to stay strong and tried to reject getting molested/raped in the original Demo. In this latest Demo, His internal thoughts were all how much he wanted to have sex and how anxious he was to take his cock out. it didn't feel much like a game of being dominated and seeing the Hero getting used sexually against his will which is what I feel a good bdsm/domination/hero corruption game or story should be about.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes