Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Moeeeeeee

Formerly 'skinnywomenmustdie'
Nov 28, 2021
I am convinced that facesitting is amazing with any woman. I had it with a girl who was around 50 kg and also with a bbw and I enjoyed both. I'm an extreme freak and when I had a girl who had no problem putting on ears and a tail and riding on my face, I was convinced that I would like to die like this... :'D
1689339743124.png 1689339803644.png

Reactions: hieucamdau
Nov 28, 2020
will there be ntr in the game?
nope because there is no plans for that, it would not make any sense at all for the main character you play as and what he goes through. but i am hoping for this character to get some scenes with the witches, i ask NumericGazer and i got no answer back. the character's name is Kuro's brothers, and the witch's name is kuro. witch herself has some preview scenes on his pixiv fanbox page, but not the brothers yet.

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Wish there were more fan art or some mods or something while waiting for part 2. Apart from the monthly updates from Numeric it is dry as heck.
I'll take it this is one of those games that doesn't take well to modding attempts?

Reactions: {0__0}

bigmeme221

Nov 1, 2019
nope because there is no plans for that, it would not make any sense at all for the main character you play as and what he goes through. but i am hoping for this character to get some scenes with the witches, i ask NumericGazer and i got no answer back. the character's name is Kuro's brothers, and the witch's name is kuro. witch herself has some preview scenes on his pixiv fanboy page, but not the brothers yet.
What post did Numeric mention Kuro's brothers?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Little_rampage, Pro Grappler/Pro Domme.
Ahh, I see you're a man of culture as well. And not to simp about her, but she's also a class act person and has no issues socializing with people (Even if she'd probably rather session bookings). One of the best face-grinder I've seen in recent years and definitely a top notch domme. Never seen anyone say anything negative about their sessions with her. Definitely my fave out there.

Reactions: acarobasito

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys - haven't been on the thread for a while. Whats the status of the game? any timelines for when the next big content drop is?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes