Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

hackrabbits1

Jun 19, 2024
ah, yes, that's her. could've sworn I saw her on patreon before. but anyway, any news about her? was she scrapped?
iirc lots of people were pretty vocal about hating on her cause she's a loli and the game is about dominant ladies
Sounds like a Patreon issue. From the update on Fanbox two months ago, the developer already has an artist and voice actor for Debora(the loli), and told everyone to look forward to the finished product after sharing some samples of characters including Debora.

Reactions: SanVanDoodle

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
i cant run the game anyone got tips?
First step: Write here your PC spec.

ah, yes, that's her. could've sworn I saw her on patreon before. but anyway, any news about her? was she scrapped?
iirc lots of people were pretty vocal about hating on her cause she's a loli and the game is about dominant ladies
People are concerned because she does not look like like somebody that has NOT reached the legal age and that's disturbing see something like that in a sexual contex of any kind.

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Most likely he'll probably sell two versions, one version with that character excluded and another with that character, but probably only sold on Japanese market places

Oct 23, 2022
Most likely he'll probably sell two versions, one version with that character excluded and another with that character, but probably only sold on Japanese market places
nope 1 for patreon 1 for sale i.e only 1 is sold the other is patreon and gets leaked if we are being honest.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes