Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
i recall someone saying we would get a new update on the game that we could play but thats been a few weeks ago lmao, i hope i wont be dead before we get to play a new version

Reactions: Kurtman and {0__0}

{0__0}

Nov 10, 2017
Achivements of July 2024

"This month we mainly worked on the alpha version.

All that remains is to make minor adjustments and testing, so we should be able to release it next month as planned!

We will release it as soon as it is completed.

The first alpha version contains 3 erotic scenes.

We hope to release the next version within 1~2 months of the first release, and our goal is to consistently update the version after that.

I'd like to concentrate on production, so I'll leave it at that for now!

Stay tuned!"

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Achivements of July 2024

All that remains is to make minor adjustments and testing, so we should be able to release it next month as planned!

We hope to release the next version within 1~2 months of the first release, and our goal is to consistently update the version after that.

Stay tuned!"

Hey, it's something. Hope it's alright.

{0__0}

Nov 10, 2017
"All that remains is to make minor adjustments and testing, so we should be able to release it next month as planned!"

What does that mean? Will he release it on August? And when exactly? The first weeks or late of August?

sushimaster

Sep 27, 2019
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

hmm, I guess it will be a mystery as to which 3 scenes those are then. Because I believe they have shown more than 3 scenes that they worked on before.

Apr 17, 2023
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

so like a year for the full game... thats a lot ngl i want the full game now

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

Thank you for sharing this good news!

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
so like a year for the full game... thats a lot ngl i want the full game now
There's no magic bullet for that.

You can expect a good amount of content in one year, at least 1 scene each month but with 10 characters there's no way that the full game will be completed in only one year.

only 3 h scenes. So its like a 10 min alpha, unless they pad it with useless grinding.

What did you expect?
Did you even where here (as me when) the first αVer for Alice come out?
Back in the days the only content where the stand alone scenes in the galley. That how it works.

May 31, 2020
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

Numeric is edging us by not sharing any new pictures. Can't wait for the first version of Gothic.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
i heard there will be a demo of kuro this month, so will there be a release of some kind of demo for kuro guys?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes